Best friends

Addison POV~
Me and Bryce have been best friends for a while I really liked him but am not sure if he liked me. I always had feelings for him since middle school and now we're in high school. I mean cmon I should tell him we're already in high school but I couldn't. 

Bryce POV~
Me and Addison were walking to our class because well me and her had the same class. I always liked her but I never got myself to tell her that.I always thought she could never liked me and I didn't want to ruined our friendship like what if she said no that will cause a big hole to our friendship so i just decided not too.

Addison POV~
Me and Bryce were sitting across from eachother. I could see him staring at me i soon got distracted then the teacher called on me "Addison wanna read us page 32" I looked up and said "sure" I said slightly smiling I read it and she thanked me and called on a other person. Soon class was over I walked to the exit door waiting for Bryce he came and said "Hii Addison were you nervous to read the page" I said "yes i was so nervous but it's okay" he smiled and we both went to lunch together.

Bryce POV~
Me and Addison soon got to lunch we got our food and made our way to the table to see that the rest of our friends were their. We sat front and front eachother then josh said "so when are you guys gonna date?" He said as a joke. I could tell Addison was kinda blushing but it wasn't really noticeable. I just laughed it off soon lunch was over me and the gang just went to our other classes.

Addison POV~
Me and Bryce were done with school he asked me to come to his place. I was scared and really nervous like what if something happens I decided not to panic because possibly nothing could happen. I walked outside and saw his car he waved at me to come I came and he asked me if I could get in the car I did then we drove off. We soon made it to his house he opened the door with the keys then we got in and he threw his keys on the couch.

We got to his room then we sat on his bed and then he said "Addison am done hiding my feelings from you and I can't anymore I like you Addison a lot and I know I do because I always get nervous when I see you so please tell me you like me too" I was shocked I sat there with a shocked face then I spoke and said "Bryce I feel the same way about you I've liked you since middle school and I never bought myself to tell you" he smiled and kissed me wow that kiss was powerful like everything stopped and it was only me and him.

Bryce POV~
Finally, I told her that I liked her am so glad she felt the same way. When we kiss it was a passionate kiss like that was the only thing I wanted. After that kiss me and her made it officially soon everyone found out about it. I was just so happy to call her mine.

Heyy I really hope you enjoyed this y'all 😋😋 also should l keep doing sad ones or happy ones answer in the comment section if you want and have a great day y'all and love yall ❤️