Meeting him

Addisons POV~
I was watching tv when all of sudden I heard a knock on my door I paused the movie I was watching and went straight to my door I opened it and it was actually the girls I saw mads charli and Dixie "Hii guys what you doing here"? I said "ohh we came here because we kept calling you but you didn't pick up so we had to come" mads said "oh sorry my phone was turned off but why do you need me?" I said "well Addison were going to a party sway invited us" Dixie said "what's sway" I said all confusing "you'll see anyways we have to get get you ready so let's goo" the girls said while grabbing my hand.

After the girls were done picking a dress for me and doing my makeup were finally done "okayy you look good now let's goo" mads said we all made it to the car then all of us sat down "soo umm can someone tell me about sway?" "Okay basically it's a group of guys" Charli said "ohhh well I can't wait to meet them" I said.

Soon we got there we all got off the car and headed to the party it was a big party and a lot of people I didn't see the girls anymore I decided to get a drink I went over to the kitchen and got a drink and I walked outside wow a lot of people I then saw a place where I could sit down I was headed there until I bumped into someone.

Bryce POV~
I bumped into a person I the girl said sorry and I said it was okay I looked up wow she's gorgeous she smiled and then I said "hi my name is Bryce" "Hii my name is Addison" "so what do you do in La" "ohh you know hang out with my friends and stuff" "ohh cool am actually from sway" "wait the actual sway your apart of it?" "Yess it's really fun actually". Soon me and Addison talked for a while and got to know eachother soon she left we asked for eachother phone numbers and said bye to eachother.

Addison POV~
Soon after that me and Bryce start dating and after that we got married and now here we are telling are son how we met " wow mom it looks like you and dad really liked eachother" "yeah well we're in love and always will be" I said while him and me kissing "Okayy well ima go and leave you two alone byeee" my son said "I love you Addison always have and always will I smiled and kissed him.

Hope you enjoyed this!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 9k I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️and have a great day!!