Meeting her family

Addison POV Today was the day that Bryce will meet my family.Am so excited but I could tell he was kinda nervous. I then saw him get ready he was dressed normal.

I then told him their was nothing to worry about he smiled and kissed me and soon he calmed down we soon got to the car he opened the door for me I smiled then he got in the car and drove off to my parents house.

Bryce POV The day has come the day I have to meet Addisons parents it's not like am scared of them am just nervous I was getting ready I then saw Addison she was standing in front of me and said their was nothing to worry about I smiled.

Am so glad I met her she really helped me a lot with the hate and finding myself again I then kissed her soon l calmed down we got to the car I opened the door for her she smiled I then got in the car and drove to her parents house.

Addison POV Soon we got there I could tell Bryce was nervous again I told him that my parents were nice people and would absolutely love you I said he smiled then he opened the door for me I smiled and then we walked to the doorstep I knocked.

I then saw my mom she opened the door I screamed "omg I haven't seen you in such a while" she hugged me and I hugged her back then her eyes were towards Bryce then l introduced her to Bryce she smiled and hugged him and told him it was nice to meet you he said the same thing then she stepped away so we could walk in.

Bryce POV We soon got there and l knew Addison thought I was nervous and to be honest I was she told me things that made me smile soon we walked to the doorstep Addison knocked I then saw her mom I could see Addison looked like her mom then

l could see her eyes were towards me then Addison introduced me to her she smiled and hugged me I hugged her back she then told me it was nice to meet I said the same thing then she stepped away so we could walk in.

Addison POV I then saw my brothers and dad I hugged them and I then introduced Bryce to my brothers and dad they all said the samething then soon we all sat in the diner and we were eating I then saw Bryce he was talking to my dad and I could tell Bryce was getting along with my brothers I smiled. Then I saw Bryce turn his head on me and smiled too and the whole night was just talking and laugher.

Bryce POV We got inside I saw her brothers and her dad she then introduced me to her brothers and dad we all said the same thing then soon we sat in the diner Table we were eating
Then Addisons dad and me started to get along.

I was getting along with her brothers too I then could tell Addison was smiling at me I turned my head around and smiled at her then soon the whole night was just talking and just a beautiful night.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this!! And THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!💗 and also Addison and Bryce are so cute together also have a good day  <33