Chapter 1: The Truth?

Ink P.O.V:

I was thinking about my last fight with Error when I heard a knock on the door. "COME IN" I yelled still thinking about Error."Hello Ink" Dreams says as he walks in. "HEY INK, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS HAS COME TO GREET YOU WITH HIS PRESENCE, MYEH HEH HEH HEH!" Blue says as he walks in after Dream. "Oh, hey guys! Did you need something?" I ask, now curious as to why they showed up out of the blue, they normally text or called me to see if I'm busy or not first. "You weren't answering my calls so I got worried and decided to check up on you. Is everything alright?" Dream asks with a hint of worry in his voice. "Yeah, sorry, I just never heard you call." I took my phone out to check and realized why I didn't hear and calls." Oops, sorry, looks like I forgot to charge it. Hehe" Dream looks at me with a face that screams 'Are you stupid?!' "*sigh* that sounds like something you would do" Dream says in the same tone as a disappointed mother. " HAHAHAHAHAH, oh my Asgar, Dream, you sound like a disappointed mother, HAHAHAHA" I said while laughing. "HE HE HE HEH, HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW." Blue says now laughing with me. " Ha Ha, very funny." Dream says while rolling his eyes. "Anyway, what were you up to Ink?" Dream asks, after Blue and I claimed down from our laughing fit.
"Oh, I was just thinking about my last fight with Error is all." I said nonchalantly. "Oh? Was there something interesting about it that made you think of it?" Dream asks, his interest peeked."Not really but I was just thinking..." I said while in the middle of a though. "Of?" Dream asks, obviously wanting me to continue. "Well, Error acts like he hates everything and wants it all gone, but why? I mean, what made him want to destroy countless AUs? Plus he says he hates me, but makes no real effort to kill me, now that I think about it, he doesn't seem to make that much of an effort to fight me at all." I said slightly confused. "Well have you tried asking him?" Dream asks with his eyebrow (bonebrow?) raised. "Not really, I don't really get a chance to talk to him before he just leaves." I say slightly frustrated. "THEN WHY NOT VISIT HIM IN THE ANTI-VOID AND ASK HIM?" Blue asks out of no where. "Thats... A GREAT IDEA."I yell as a sprang to my feet." OF COURSE IT IS, I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, THOUGHT OF IT, MYEH HEH HEH" Blue said. "Did you guys need me for anything else before I go?" I ask as a put my vials on and put my brush on my back."No, that was it, I hope you get the answers your looking for." Dream says as he starts walking away. "OH YEAH, I ALMOST FORGOT, I CAME OVER TO INVITE YOU TO A SLEEP OVER SATURDAY AT MY HOUSE!" Blue says. " That sounds fun, ok then, I'm going now, text me the details." I say as a splash some ink on the ground to create a portal."OKAY, BYE" Blue says before I leave. I am now walking in the anti-void, sheesh, I never realized how big and bland the place is, I start to shake slightly, all this white blank space surrounding me is starting to get to me. I probably should have thought this through more before I just jumped in. I then hear a noise behind me and jump."WhaT aRe you DoIng In mY aNti-vOiD" Error's glichted voice comes from behind me. I jump and quickly turn around."a-ah Error, actually, I was looking you!" I said with a smile. He then looked at me suspiciously "wHy?" He asked." I have been wanting to ask you something but I never got the chance to ask because you always run off."I said a little sad that he would always run from me." YeAh, I waS HopIng You wOuLd tAke The hiNt and LeavE mE aLoNe, bUt siNce yoU aRE HerE y0u MigHt as weLl asK. AftEr You" he says as he opens a portal. To an area that looks like a house with no walls or anything just the stuff, like a fridge and stove and counters but no ceiling or walls, it was just, well there. I watched as Error walked over to what looked like a giant bean bag and flopped down. I giggled a little at that. He looked at me annoyed and then asked " So whAt waS so ImpoRtaNt thAt you NeED to ComE to My anTi-vOiD?". Then remembered why I was here, "oh right, I wanted to know, Why do you like to destroy the AUs so much, I just don't understand how you could enjoy killing so many people like that?" My face was scrunched up in confusion with tears ready to fall, just thinking about the countless people dead, when he said something that surprised me,"whAt madE you thinK I enjOyed iT." He said looking me dead in my eye sockets in the least glitchy voice I have ever heard him use. This confused me more so I asked,"Why do it then?" Error then said, with out a glitch in his voice," because it's my job" and then curled into a ball and went to sleep. I took this as a cue to leave and did. With even more questions than before. I got home and face planted into my pillows." WHY DID THAT JUST MAKE THINGS MORE CONFUSING!?" I yell into my pillow before going to sleep.

A/N If you decided to read my trash of a first chapter then, poor you. Anyway, let me know in the comments if you want short chapters and quick updates or long chapters with slow updates. Please only answer this question on this chapter, unless asked again in a later chapter.

THANK YOU!!!!