Chapter 12: WTF?!

Error's P.O.V:

What the hell just happened. I was still in shock when Blue called me but, I was not expecting that. Wait. Oh shit, I have a date with Ink. I HAVE A DATE WITH INK. Oh my Asgar, Black is going to has a field day. We don't use this as often as we should but I think now is a good time to. 'BLACK!!!' I shout through a mind link. 'Owww, what happened?' Black replied. 'Ink kissed me last night, so I crashed and today Blue called me over and forced me to ask him out, AND NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE A DATE SOON!' I told him excitedly. ' WHAT?! Why does all the gossip worthy stuff have to happen when I'm not around!' Black says complaining. Oh wait. I just realized something.' I NEVER BEEN ON A DATE. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!' I yelled. 'Again, OW, and don't worry so much, I'm sure you'll be fine, I'll even help you chose an outfit.' Black says reassuringly. ' What would I do without you? ' I ask him rhetorically.
' Probably go insane and destory the whole universe.' Black states casually.
' I mean, you aren't wrong, but I didn't want an answer.' I told him. ' I know, anyways, I got to go, I think uncle Fresh is about to burn the food.' Black said and cut the link. Who the hell let Fresh cook? Everyone knows that he sucks at cooking. The last time he tried to cook, he ended up needing a new house since it burned down. Meh, not my problem, as long as he doesn't poison my kid... Okay maybe it is my problem, I might want to open a screen and check on them. So I did, and sure enough, there is Black, putting out a fire. NOW, it's not my problem.

Black's P.O.V:

Today is dad's date. Maybe I should show up at a random time and call Ink Papa. I need to make sure I have my phone ready to take a picture of his reaction, I bet it would be hilarious. Dad's in the shower right now, while I get to pick his outfit. I chose a light blue, long sleeve, shirt to go with his dark blue scarf, along with a pair of black jeans. I told him to where his contacts today because the red would stand out on it's own. (I never know what to put for shoes so you can put whatever shoes you want on him.) After a few minutes dad came out of the shower." I suggest trying to keep the glitching out of your voice." I said while giving him the outfit." ThAt s0uNds, Ahem, I mean, that sounds like a good idea." Dad corrected himself. " You have 19 minutes, do you want to head there now?" I ask him. "Are trying to kick me out? *gasp* do you have plans that you didn't tell me about?!" Dad says dramatically. " Ha ha, very funny. Are you going or not?" I said while crossing my arms. " Yeah I might as well, have fun doing whatever while I'm out, love you." Error says while putting on his scarf." Love you too, Dad" I reply before he teleports away.

I don't have anything to do, maybe I could go take a walk in Naturetale. I teleport over there and land in a beautiful forest. I always loved this place, most of the people who can travel through AUs go to Flowertale and miss out on Naturetale, making it a perfect place to take undisturbed walks or naps. I walk around for about ten minutes when I sensed a new presence. I brushed it off, figuring it was one of the locals and kept walking. Suddenly I got a massive headache and blacked out.

Error's P.O.V:

Ink arrived a few minutes after me.
" How long have you been here?! We did agree for 2:00 right?!" Ink asks worriedly. I laughed a little. "Nah, Black had basically kicked me out after I finished and I've only been here for a few minutes." I say reassuringly. Ink looked shocked." Your voice isn't glitching." Ink said surprised. I looked away embarrassed. " Ye-yeah, Black suggested I turned the glitches off for a date, something about how they can some creepy." I say blushing. "Pfft, Hahaha, thank you, that's very sweet of you." Ink says smiling brightly. I start to glitch out and my vision is filled with Error's. "Uh, gIve mE a MinuTe, I need to Calm down to see again." I reply too busy trying to see again that I hadn't realized my voice glitched a little at the beginning." Hahaha, The great destroyers biggest weakness...Compliments." Ink says while laughing. " Fine, I'll just rely on my magic to see for this date." I say slightly annoyed and incredibly embarrassed." Oh, I'm sorry." Ink says laughing a little. I huff." No you aren't." I reply smiling." Dang it, caught red handed." Ink says dramatically. " So help me Ink, you better not have put red paint on your hands." I warn him." Whaaaaat, noooooo, I would neeeeverrrrr." Ink says guiltily. I just roll my eyes and smile. " How do you expect to eat with paint on your hands?" I ask him, my vision just about clear now. Ink then looked at me like I was stupid. "Like this." He then shook his hands and all the paint flew off and dissolved into the ground." I mean, I guess that works." I says slightly surprised. Ink just laughed at me. We started walking to find a nice picnic spot. As soon as we agreed on one we liked, we started to set it up. We talked about random things for about half an hour before I sensed something.

I grabbed Ink and jumped away right before black tentacles hit the area we were just in. "₩3 @R3 BU$¥ H3R3, D@MN !T!" I yell with my voice glitching out a lot. I turn to see who it is. It seems to be Nightmare and his crappy gang. Although I sense one more presence. Wait. Isn't that, Black?! I calm down my glitches.
" Why the hell do you have my son?" I ask "calmly"." If you don't join us, we will kill your little brat right here and now. We have him knocked out and have him filled with magic suppressants." Nitghmare states smugly. "Don't worry, I already called back up." Ink say reassuringly. I am shaking, trying to hold myself back. They kidnapped MY son and thought there would be no consequences.

I start to hear and sense people appearing. I couldn't hold back anymore." HAHAHHAHA, You seriously think you've won? That's HILARIOUS, Black stop faking." I say with a smug look on my face. " Awww, but this was getting interesting." Black says while getting up and stretching. Dust came up behind him and pinned him down. I could see his smug smirk from here.
" Well then Black, now that we have such a big audience, why don't we show them why they should NEVER touch our family?" I say darkly. Black looked excited at this. " Does this mean J get a chance to fight unrestrained again?!" Black asks excitedly. " Yep, Horror, Cross, get your asses over here." I tell them so they don't get caught in the cross fire. They teleport over to me." Yes sir." They say smiling. " I think it's time for a blood bath." I say before making the chain tied to both Black's and my souls appear and break it. Black grows to be seven feet tall, his fingers turn into razor sharp claws, his teeth also turn razor sharp, and his eyes turn into big red dots. "Black, make an example out of them, so no one else touches out family." I say pissed.

Black nods and gets to work, first he strikes dust, who was holding him down, and tears off a leg. Killer comes up behind Black with a big knife and gets knocked to the ground within a few broken ribs. Nightmare tries to attack, but Black just tears his tentacals into peices. Black goes around to everyone in there group, ripping off peices of them, then going to the next person to do the same. Some of the people watching who were called as backup from Ink, were getting sick just watching the sight. Horror and Cross looked like they were having the time of their life. Suddenly, two things of popcorn appeared out of nowhere. Horror and Cross looked confused for a second before shrugging and eating thier respective buckets of popcorn. ( courtesy of ChoxoMilk.)

When Black finished tearing them all to pieces and dusting them, I returned the chain and revived Dust, Killer, and nightmare. I didn't heal all their injuries, just enough to keep them alive. I then sent them all to nightmares castle.

" I thInK yOu nEed a ShoWer." I tell Black while smiling.
" I think we need to pick everyone's jaws off the ground. " Black says back while walking towards me. I looked around and laughed, realizing he was right. " Sorry Ink, I guess we have to cut today short, if you want, we can reschedule for another day. Ink blinks out of his trance." Uh, y-yeah that sound great. I'll see you later!" Ink says excitedly. I teleport Horror and Cross to their homes and wave goodbye and leave with Black.