Chapter 14: Date attempt #2

Error's P.O.V:

It's been a week since the incident and I haven't texted Ink about a second date. Ugh, those bastards ruined it, maybe I should have let Black hurt them some more. I open a portal to a random AU to let off some steam by destroying it. I check the codes first. It's an underlust copy, perfect. I finish killing everyone and am about to delete the code before a familiar sounding portal opens.

"Oh hEy Ink." I say while turning around. He looks mad. "What the heck Error, you hadn't destroyed anything in over a week!" Ink says exasperated. I chuckle a bit at his pout that's now on his face. "YoU shoUld Be glAd I st0ppEd foR tHat LonG. The 0nLy rEasOn I Took A brEak in The fIrsT plAce Was tO gEt s0me tHinGs dOne. AfTer NigHtmaRe's liTtle stuNt, I hAd to Make sUre HoRr0r aNd CroSs wEre stiLl oKay." I explain annoyed at all the work I've had to do lately. Ink walks up to me with a blank expression on his face. I back up a little. "Um, InK?" I call for him. He keeps walking toward me. "ArE y0u oKaY?" I ask concerned. He stops in front of me and holds his hand up. "Touch my hand." He says. I don't see why he wants to do this right now, but okay. I put my hand on top of his and start to glitch. I take a few deep breaths and try to calm down. I can feel myself shaking slitghly. After a few minutes I manage to calm down and my glitching subsided.

Ink had a smile on his face. "Good, I really wanted to be able to hold your hand for our next date!" Ink says excitedly. Huh? I feel like I missed something here. I suddenly felt myself being pulled along. "WaIt, yoU mEaN nOw?!" I say practically tripping over myself since I'm not used to being pulled along. He nods."Yep, and I know the perfect place." He says as he opens a portal. I barely manage to pull up the codes and destroy the AU before he pulls me through he his portal. I sigh in relief, afraid I wasn't going to destroy it in time.

I look to see where we are now, and it's Outertale. Ink has slowed down now and we are walking side by side. "DiD yoU miSs mE tHaT mUch?" I say jokingly. He smiles. "Yeah, I was pretty worried when you didn't contact me or destroy anything for a week. I was afraid that Nightmare's gang actually got you." Ink says while tightening his hold on my hand. He looks like he is about to cry. I sigh and use my thumb to rub circles on his hand. "I'm sOrRy foR woRrYinG yOu, But wHy diDn'T yoU tExt oR cAlL mE iF yOu wEre So WoRrIeD?" I ask curiously. He blushed and looked away. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear it.

"SoRry, whAt wAs tHat?" I ask him, unsure of what he said. "I was afraid I would sound clingy." Ink said embarrassed. I laughed slightly. "YoU bEinG woRriEd abOuT mE iSn'T clInGy, iN fAct, I fInd It swEeT thAt yoU weRe woRrIed." I tell him while squeezing his hand reassuringly. He smiles brightly and I feel my face heat up. "Thanks Ruru." Ink said. Wha- "BEEEEEP. Error.exe.has crashed."

"Pfft, hahaha, sorry, that was my fault." Ink says laughing. I quickly reboot and glare at him. He laughs harder and I smirk. "Laughing at people isn't very nice, Kiky~" I say seductively. He blushes a lot and runs a couple feet away to puke Ink. I laugh at him. "PaYbAck." I told him as he walks back to me with a pout on his face. I hold my hand out for him and he perks up. He runs a little to close the distance and grabs my hand. I start to glitch slightly, but it was much better than before.

"Okay then, let's keep walking." Ink says cheerfully. We talk about random things until we reach the cliff I normally sit at and may or may not have lead us to while Ink was distracted.

"Whao, it's so pretty~." Ink says in awe. I laugh slightly. "I agReE." I said as I go to sit down in my normal spot. Ink noticed I moved and came to sit next to me. I point out some of the constellations and explain them to Ink. "Cool! You must really like stars!" Ink says happily. "YeAh, iT's wHy I cOme hErE whEneVer I neEd hElp cAlmIng doWn." I told him. Ink nods and stays quiet. He doesn't say anything until a few minutes later.

"Hey Error, can I try something?" Ink asks me. What does he want to try? I mean, I guess I would have to let him to find out, but what if it's bad. No, I shouldn't think like that. I nod. "SuRe." I said nervously. Ink let's go of my hand and moves to sit on my lap. I start to glitch and shake uncontrollably. He hugs me and I can see 'ERROR' signs cloud my vision. "Hey, it's okay, calm down. Shhh, it's just me." Ink says as he starts rubbing circles on my back. I can feel myself calm down a bit and lean into the touch. I hesitantly hug him back, still glitching and shaking a lot, but my vision has cleared up at least.

"! ₩0u]d @ppr3€7iat3 a lit7]e m0r3 o£ a ₩@rn!ng n3%t 7!m3." I tell him with my voice glitching out a crap ton. He giggles. "Sorry, I was afraid you wouldn't agree if you knew what I was planning to do." He says apologetically. I sigh."@nd yoU d!dn't tAke tHat a$ a ₩arNing nO7 to d0 iT?" I ask him, my glitching slowly going down. I feel him shrug and I roll my eyes. He's going to be a pain, I can tell.

"Yeah, but now I get cuddles, so I have no regets." Ink says smugly. I was tempted to push him off just for that, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I plop my head on top of his as he snuggles into my chest. I could feel my face heat up and was glad we couldn't see it.

I lay down with Ink on top of me. "ArE yoU asLeEp oR tO cOmfoRtabLe tO tAlk?" I ask him. He shifts slightly." Comfortable." He mumbles into my shirt. "I dIdN't rEaliZe I maDe a g0od piLloW." I say jokingly. I hear Ink laugh a bit and I smile. He looks so cute. I wonder if he would let me...

"HeY iNk, cAn I trY soMethIng tOo?" I ask him. He then looks up at me surprised. "Of course!" Ink says. I grab his chin and bring his face up to mine. I could feel my face blush uncontrollably. I look him in the eyes before a kiss him. Ink stilled in shock for a second before he kissed back.

I broke the kiss and placed my head on his shoulder, trying to hide my gigantic blush. I feel Ink cuddle into me again and I laugh slightly. "Damn I fell hard." I whisper to myself, forgetting I was right next to Ink's head. I hear him laugh. "I thought that was my line." He said. I froze. I didn't mean for him to hear that.

"HeY, Ink, I- I Uh I... daMn it I CaN't sAy iT." I try to tell Ink I love him, but fail miserably. " Oh please, I'm sure it's fine, just tell me." Ink says reassuringly. I pull out of the hug and he pouts. I clear my nonexistent throat." Iloveyou." I say hurriedly. Although by the blush on Ink face I could tell he understood what I said. I saw him jump off of me and puke for the second time today. He then tackles me giggling like a mad man." I love you too Ruru~." Ink says happily.

We then stay there cuddling for a hour before I decide it's time to leave. Ink fell asleep so I just took him to the anti void the played down on my bed and continued cuddling him until I fell asleep.