Chapter 11: Confessions

Ink's P.O.V:

WHY THE HELL DID I KISS HIM. I was getting annoyed that he was dodging my important questions and so U wanted to mess with him, but then, I KISSED HIM. I was going to leave immediately, but I didn't want to leave him there after he crashed, so I took him back to the anti-void. Oh no. What if he hates me now! We were making such good progress too. I mean, he was still destroying AUs, BUT HE WAS TALKING TO ME NOW. I hope he doesn't start ignoring me now.

I need to tell someone about this. But who? Dream is a great friend, but he might not react very well knowing, not only do I have a crush on a murderer and world destroyer, but I KISSED HIM! I could talk to blue. He did seem to know something when I mentioned having a crush. In fact, the only one who looked clueless was Dream. I guess I'll see if I could come over to talk. Scratch that, his brother hates me for some reason. I could call and ask to see if he is free to come over. Yeah, I'll do that.

Blue said he was free so I opened a portal to his room and he jumped through. "MYEH HEH HEH, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS HAS ARRIVED!" Blue says excitedly. "Um, hey Blue, I need advice on something."  I said blushing, embarrased. "OF COURSE, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU SOME OF HIS WISDOM." Blue says a bit more calmed down. "Uh, well, you see, ISORTOFKISSEDERROR."  I said in one breathe. I wasn't sure if Blue understood me at first, but then I saw Blue's face light up. "EEEEEEEE, ARE YOU GUYS A COUPLE NOW?!" Blue yells excitedly. I looked away dejectedly." N-no, he crashed, so I brought him back to the anti-void and left." I said, still looking away." YOU WHAT?! INK, YOU CAN'T JUST KISS SOMEONE AND LEAVE WITHOUT HEARING THEIR RESPONSE!" Blue yells annoyed. "B-but, I already knows he hates me, I don't want to hear him reject me." I said afraid. Blue just looks more annoyed. Blue took out his phone and started to call someone.
" Get you ass over to me." He says in a calm voice, I can here someone saying something from the other side but I can't tell what they are saying. "STOP BEING A WUSS AND TELEPORT OVER TO ME. " Blue suddenly yells. I'm not sure who he is talking to, but I think I'm about to find out.

A portal suddenly opens..... one of Error's portals. Oh no. " I'm In tHe mIddLe oF a CrIsiS hERe. WhAt dO y0u wAnT!?" Error says annoyed as he steps out of the portal. He is still focused on Blue so he hasn't noticed I'm here yet. " I WANT you to man the fuck up and ask out Ink already." Blue says still very annoyed. "₩H@7?! C@N'T D0 7HAT! WH@T !F H3 SAY$ NO?!" Error yelled. I was sort of surprised at his response. Does that mean he likes me too?. " Error." Blue says in a deadly calm voice. " HE FUCKING KISSED YOU!" Blue then yelled. Error flinched hid his head in his scarf. " h0w diD yoU knOw aBoUt thAt?" Error asked embarrassed. "How about you stop worrying about whether or not Ink would say yes and take a moment to look around and see who else is here." Blue says calming down. "Wha-" Error starts to look around and realized where he was. Then turned around to see me blushing a bright rainbow. Error then paled and started to run." NopE, nOpe, NoPe! I aM nOt ReAdy f0r th- ack!" Error was saying before Blue grabbed onto his scarf. " Error, stop running away when you don't want to do something. If you don't ask him now, I will tell him about the last creator instead." Blue says calmly. Error froze." You. Wouldn't. Dare." Error says dangerously. "I. Fucking. Would." Blue says back just as menacing. Error gave in." FinE, lEt mE gO." Error says dejectedly. Blue looked satisfied and put him down. Error then looked at me. " Ahem. Uh Ink, would y-you like to go on a da- " Error started to say before I cut him off. "OF COURSE!"  I say excitedly. Error looked shocked for some reason. It's like he forgot I kissed him last night. I laughed at his face. "I was the one who kissed you. Why would I say no?"  I said laughing a little still. Error blushed at that." Oh, rIgHt." Error says while hiding his face in his scarf again. " NOW THAT I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, HAS HELPED YOU TWO GET TOGETHER. I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE. MYEH HEH HEH." Blue says in his normal voice again. Error then nods and opens a portal for him.

"Uh, so what now?" I ask him. Error looks like he's thinking about something. "I guEsS wE plAn A dAte n0w." Error says after thinking for a few seconds. " Okay, do you want to go out and do something or stay in and do something?" I ask him." I doN't kNow, YoUr thE cReAtIve oNe. Do y0u haVe anY iDeaS." Error replies back. I think for a second. " We could go for a picnic in FlowerTale. I heard that's a good first date choice." I says after thinking about it for a minute. "ThAt soUnDs nIce." Error says awkwardly. "Um, tExt Me tHe dAtE anD tImE anD I'Ll bE tHerE. ByE, sEe yoU tHen." Error says while creating a portal." O-oh. Bye!" I said back before he went through the portal. I stood there looking at where he was for while before realization hit me. I GOT A DATE WOTH ERROR. EEEEEEEE! Oh my Asgar, I am fangirling like a girl who just got asked out by a hot guy in highschool. Well, I guess that was a pretty close description of what just happened, so I think squealing is valid in this situation. Anyways, I should think of a date and time for Error's and mine date.

A/N I have just created a discord server for anyone who would like to talk about the story with me or other people, as well as share their ideas of what else could happen in the story or even an idea for a new story. I will create more channels when I create the other stories I have planned, but for now, this is the only one that I have posted.

https://discord.gg/Yq79pwQ9Gg