Chapter 5: Sleepover

Classic's P.O.V:

Red and I walked through the portal and came out right outside Blue's house. Red knocked on the door."COME IN" Blue shouts from inside the house. Red opens the door and walks in with me behind him."YOU ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP, SO WE CAN OFFICIALLY START THIS SLEEPOVER." Blue says excitedly. I looked around the room to see Ink and Dream also here. Swap Pap must be in his room.

" Cool, do you have anything planned Blue?" Ink asks. "MYEH HEH HEH, OF COURSE, WE ARE GOING TO START WITH TRUTH OR DARE." Blue says with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I am a little afraid."That's a good idea, especially since I know teleporting across universes can take a lot out of you guys." Ink says thoughfully. "Nah, we were hanging out with an old friend who opened a portal for us since he knows it can be exhausting." Red says as he puts his stuff down. I look over to Blue to see a look of understanding on his face, probably already knowing who Red was talking about."Oh? Do we know him?" Dream asks curiously. " Not really, you have met him, but you don't know him, he is apart of the old AUs, you know, before Ink came." I said, taking Red's lead and also putting my stuff down." There were AUs before Ink came?!" Dream says surprised. "YEP, AND I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THEM, AS WELL AS FELL, MYEH HEH HEH." Blue says proudly. " oh? Does that mean there was another creator before me? Did he also fight Error, or did he fight a different destroyer, wait nevermind, Error already made a comment about destroying AUs for over a century. Wait! Does that mean Error killed them, or did something else happen?!" Ink asks getting worried. Blue, Fell, and I laugh a little at his antics. " Yes, there was a Creator before you." I began. "NO, HE DID NOT DIE AND ERROR DIDN'T FIGHT HIM." Blue continued. "And anyone from before you came already promised they wouldn't tell you about him, so you are going to have to suck it up and try to find the rest of the answers on your own." Red finishes. "Awww man, I was excited to hear about another Creator." Ink says looking a little bummed out. He then sat up and smiled." You guys are good friends to not break that promise." Ink says happily. I snicker a little at that. " Yeah, well, knowing him, we probably couldn't do it even if we wanted to" I hear Red mumble so quiet I could barely hear him. I started laughing at that."That's probably true and I don't want to find out what happens if we try." I say to him smiling like an idiot. He started to laugh a little too. While Ink, Dream, and Blue look confused. I just shrug at them, still smiling.

" ANY WAY, I'LL GO FIRST, INK, TRUTH OR DARE!" Blue asks Ink."Um...Truth!" Ink replies. Blue had a mischievous look on his face again, I was sort of sorry for Ink."I- um- maybe? I have never had a crush on anyone before to know for sure, plus I get mixed feelings towards them and they hate me." Ink looks away, smiling sadly. Red and I share a look while Blue and Dream look confused." Why would they hate you?" Dream asks confused." A-ah, you see, I think I annoy them a lot, and they aren't very friendly to begin with." Ink states nervously. I then first bump Red who is sharing the same smug grin on my face. We then look over to Blue who looks so excited, any second now he might blow. By the looks of it, the only person who doesn't know who Ink is talking about is Dream. I look over to Red and Blue and say," Code Ink is ago." And Red and Blue both share an excited look. While Ink and Dream share a confused look.

"Umm, okay. Classic, truth or dare?" Ink asks, looking over to me." Hmm, dare." I state. "Hmmm... I dare you to call the person who teleported you here and put them on speaker." Ink say with a smirk. Red, Blue, and I all go pale. " o-oh, hold in let me see if he's busy." I say getting my phone out to text Error.

ERROR!!! INK DARED ME
TO CALL THE PERSON WHO TELEPORTED RED AND
ME HERE,WHAT DO
I CALL YOU, AND WHAT
ABOUT YOUR VOICE?!

Chill out, I was sleeping,
and just use my old name,
and my voice should
be pretty unrecognizable
over the phone as long
as I keep it from glitching.

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

I then call Error and put him on speaker.* ring* *ring* *ri-* "Hello?" Error's tired voice rings out if the phone." He-hey Code, sorry for waking you, my friend wanted to thank you for teleporting ov-." "HEY CLASSICS FRIEND, I'M INK, NICE TO MEET YOU! THANKS FOR TELEPORTING THEM OVER AND SORRY IF HE WOKE YOU!" Ink says excitedly. "Oh, it's you. Anyway good-*yawn* goodnight, if that's all, I'll talk to you later." Error says. Ink looks a little sad at being brushed off." WAIT!" Blue tells before Error hung up."yes?" Error replies so Blue knows he's still there." I WAS PLANNING ON HAVING A SMALL GET TOGETHER SO THE OLD AUS COULD CATCH UP, I PLANNED ON INVITING, YOU, RED, CLASSIC, BLACK, FRESH, AND GENOCIDE, I WAS GOING TO INVITE REAPER TOO BUT I KNOW YOU HATE HIM AND PREFERRED MY HOUSE STAYED STANDING. HEHEHE" Blue says hurriedly." *yawn* sure, just text me when later, goodnight." "GOODNIGHT" We all called back before he hung up.

"What was his problem?" Dream says. I laughed a little." You should take that as he likes you, normally he would either ignore you or insult you for waking him up." I say smiling. That seemed to cheer Ink up as he was smiling brightly again." Yeah, that fact that he picked up at all was impressive in its self." Red says semi-surprised. "He was probably in a good mood from hanging out earlier, you know how depressed he gets when he can't just visit us whenever anymore." I say smiling. "TRUE, IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE I HAVE SEEN HIM IN A VISIT AND THE LAST TIME A SAW HIM NOT IN ONE, HE WAS PRETTY SAD, EVEN IF HE HID IT PRETTY WELL." Blue adds on.

We all played a few more rounds, once Red was dared to kiss me and we were both a blushing mess afterwards. After we finished playing, it was past 12:00 so we decided to go to bed. The next day, Blue made Tacos for everyone for lunch and we all went home around 2:00, having other stuff we still needed to do.