Chapter 10: Meeting Layla

Deans POV
Even though that moment happened yesterday, I still replay it over and over again in my head.

I couldn't stop smiling after the 15th time I replayed the moment in my head.

I was just about dozing off on the couch until Makayla ran into the living room screaming Daddy Daddy Daddy.

Yes pumpkin I said a Lil bit drained.

There is a very special guest coming too dayyy Makayla said giggling.

Who is it then Makayla.

It is Auntie Layla mommy's twin sister.

Oh okay pumpkin patch I said as she ran into the other room.

Makayla's POV
Hi my name is Makayla and I'm five years old.

I was super duper duper excited when mommy told me that Auntie Layla was coming too dayyy.(she weally taying for the eekend I wasn't apposed to tell my daddy or i will be in big trouble.)

I was jumping on my daddy to wake him up till someone knocked on the doe.

I asked who it was and you will never guess who. It was Auntie Laylaaaaaaa.

I screamed AUNTIE LAYLA HEREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That woke my daddy up very quickly, he then got up and opened the door and stared at Aunt Layla like a crazy man.

Layla's POV
As I was staring Dean down it made me and Dean uncomfortable then he finally invited me in.

Thanks Dean I said sarcastically.

You're not welcome he said mumbling under his breath.

What did you just say to me I asked getting pissed off at him.

Oh nothing he said walking past me calling me a bitch under a cough.

I stared him down again but he didn't seem to notice.

So Makayla have you been a good girl I asked trying to take my mind off of kicking Dean's ass in front of Makayla.

She giggled and nodded at the same time causing me to laugh.

I noticed Dean was in the kitchen so I walked in there to confront him about my sister.

Dean had turned around as soon as he heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

So Dean you hurt my sister, the more  important question is why did you hurt my sister.

After I said that sentence we went into battle mode. There was cursing and some physical actions.

We finally stopped when we noticed Kayla and Makayla were standing right at the door.

Kayla was confused and Makayla cried and ran out of the room.

OH MY GOSH Dean and I both said at the same time.