Chapter 21: Confessing

Makayla's POV
Sarah decided not to do the photoshoots because she didn't want to do them without me there.

Sarah so you gave up all of those opportunities for me I asked curious.

Yeah she said not looking up.

Why I asked looking down with her.

She then looked up at me.

It's just that it wouldn't be the same without my best friend there with me she said smiling.

I gave her a hug and I admit I almost cried just a lil bit.

You're the best Sarah I said giggling.

We are both the best she said laughing.

Anyway Sarah here's some bad news I said a lil bit nervous.

What Makayla spill it she said wide eyed.

I'm pregnant I said looking down at the floor.

You're what omg when did this happen, how did this happen, matter of fact when did you do it she said still wide eyed and curious.

That's the thing Sarah I don't remember because I think something was put in my skin that made me pass out I said not sure.

Well no matter how it happened you need to tell your dad like right now before it's too late she said dragging me to my dad's locker room.

Okay fine I'll tell him wish me luck I said nervously.

Good luck she said while hugging me and walking off.

I took a deep breath and opened the locker room door.

Deans POV
I see my daughter walking in with a worried look on her face.

Hey dad she says while sitting next to me on the couch.

Hey pumpkin listen I'm sorry that I've been acting all kinds of ways towards you I said hoping she'll forgive me.

No dad I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you a bitch twice and I shouldn't have cussed at you and dad I want you to know that I don't hate you she said almost crying.

I forgive you pumpkin do you forgive me I asked curious.

Dad you know I do she said kissing me on the cheek.

Now sweetie you came in here like you wanted to talk so what's going on.

Yea I do so umm.. Well I'm umm. You know ummmm. You see I'm uhhh... she said barely getting the words out.

Makayla you can- she cut me off.

Dad I'm pregnant she said as fast as she could.

I cupped my hands over my face and looked at her.

When did you do it Makayla I asked waiting for an answer.

Daddy I don't remember at all she said with tears forming.

So what your saying is that you don't remember at all when you had sex.

Dad don't you remember when I told you that I would NEVER have sex without telling you first she said standing in front of me.

I do remember that pumpkin so I'm not gonna blame you just tell me what you remember from that night I said as calm so I wouldn't scare her.

Makayla's POV
Flashback
So we were at the hotel when raw was over and I was with Sarah. Sarah has her own hotel room so that meant we had to share.

We were having a good time dancing and watching movies and stuff but that was until we fell asleep.

Around 2am I heard someone knocking at the door. I ignored it the first time but they kept on knocking and knocking and my stupid ass went to answer it.

I saw this man that was twice my size I wasn't really sure cause my vision was blurry. He then asked to come in but I said no trying to close the door.

He stopped the door from closing and ran in. Then he pinned me on the bed and kissed my neck. Then he went to my shirt and my shorts and started to rip them off.

I screamed and tried to get out of his grip but he covered my mouth and pulled down my underwear.

He touched me hard and I screamed in pain but that gave him pure pleasure. I couldn't stop screaming until I realized that something was in my skin.

I didn't know what it was but it made me pass out. Once I passed out he just continued raping me.
Flashback over

As soon as I was done explaining I started to cry loud sobs.

I'm so sorry dad that I didn't tell you as soon as it happened I said trying to keep the tears away.

He looked at me in shock but he then got up and hugged me tightly.

Just let it out pumpkin he said rubbing my back and kissing my forehead.

I cried a lot of tears and I mean a whole lot of tears.

We are gonna get threw this okay pumpkin it's not your fault he said smiling.

It feels good just to let it out dad I said smiling back at him.

I then laid my head on his chest falling asleep and there he was playing with a purple strand of my hair.