Chapter 9: Glad To Be Back Home

Deans POV
I have been back on the road for five years now and every time we finish a show we have to drive to the next city.

That really fucking bugs me cause I just want to be with my girls but Kayla wanted me to go back to work and I couldn't let her down. I didn't want to hurt Kayla again, I don't want to hurt Kayla again actually but this is very hard.

Kayla had texted me yesterday telling me how big Makayla got. She had sent me a picture of her and I gotta admit Makayla was really adorable.

Makayla is now five years old and I can't believe I missed five years of her life now I'm really pissed off.

I just have to take at least two years off of work to be with them but I just don't know how to ask yet but I'm not going to ask I'm going straight home whether they like it or not.

FUCK I MISSED FIVE YEARS, I screamed as soon as I turned the car around to go back home.

I just miss them so much, I said sadly.

I actually got paid $4329 yesterday so why not go home.

The Next Day.....
As I arrived at my house I was as happy as can be to be home. I unlocked the door and I saw my daughter Makayla running around the house.

Then I saw Kayla staring at me smiling.

She ran and jumped on me screaming I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SNUGGLE BUG!!!!

I missed you too Kay, I'm mad that I missed Makayla's life tho I said as a tear dropped from my eye.

OMG Dean it's okay it is not to late for you to meet her she said crying as well.

Come on Dean say hi to her, and she kinda mentioned you she said smiling.

She did, what did she say I asked happily.

She said that she wants to meet her daddy and that she misses you.

As we walked into Makayla's room, she was on the floor playing with her Barbies and then she looked up at us.

She stared at me for a while then she walked up to me giving me a hug saying daddy.

I picked her up and said that I loved and missed her so much while she was giving me a smile.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and turned around to give Kayla a kiss.

At that moment I knew that I was where I was meant to be Home.

I was so happy that Makayla called me daddy, but what I'm really happy about is that she remembered me for all those years I missed she still remembers me and she said that she loved me.

I cried at all of those thoughts and I knew that I won't leave her side ever again.

I cried writing this chapter. OMG this is just to sweet, Dean was gonna come back home no matter what it takes for him to get there to be with family. More to come on this book thx to you all for reading it. Leave your opinions about this chapter in the comment section. Love y'all 😘😘😘😘