Chapter 8: Back to Reality

Deans POV
Okay so it was just yesterday that my daughter was born. I'm really happy about that but the sad part is that I have to leave Kayla to go back to work.

I'm really mad about that cause I want to stay with both of my girls but we have to make money to keep all three of us alive.

I walked into the living room to see Kayla holding Makayla in her arms rocking her to sleep.

I put my hand on Makayla's head and kissed her softly.

Hey Kay can we talk I asked nervously.

Yea snuggle bug, just wait a minute she said confused.

Kayla got up to put Makayla in her crib for a nap then sat down next to me on the couch.

So snuggle bug what's up she asked smiling.

Well wwe called and they want me to come back to work and I was wondering if that was okay with you.

Kayla paused for a few seconds then responded.

Yes that is okay cause we're going to need the money to take care of Makayla she said with a smile.

I don't want to leave you tho I mean with my daughter just being born yesterday I want to be there for both of you.

Kayla's POV
As I was listening to Dean I was thinking that he should go to work if they want him there then he should be there.

Dean going back to work is a good idea okay cause you have a little one here that needs more help than I do.

But.. I cut him off listen you are going back to work even if I have to drag you down there okay snuggle bug.

Okay fine he said while rolling his eyes playfully, guess I'm going back to work.

Good sweetie pie now give me a kiss.

He leaned in for a kiss then I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

Haha I got you good snuggle bug I said laughing.

You're gonna get it Dean said with a smirk.

Ahh I'm so scared I then ran into the room and he chased me until he caught me and threw me on the bed.

I got you right where I want you Kayla he said smirking.

Fine you got me Dean whatcha gonna do now baby.

This...he pulled my pants down and licked me sticking his fingers in.

After that our clothes were off. Okay Kayla we already have a kid so let's wrap this up Dean said with a serious look on his face.

He pulled a condom out of his pocket and wrapped it around his pipe, and when he did that he put that pipe right in me making me go crazy.

I tried not to scream so loud because I didn't want to wake up Makayla.

We did it all night long and we didn't hear a peep from Makayla which is weird because she is the type of baby that can sleep for so long without crying.

We finally went to sleep and guess what Makayla started crying.

Me and Dean woke up and we both walked to Makayla's room to see what was wrong.

Makayla is hungry I said with a yawn, I'll go make her bottle and you try to calm her down.

I walked into the kitchen and made her a fresh bottle then walked out to see Dean in the rocking chair holding Makayla.

Aww I said giving Dean the bottle.

She is very beautiful he said while feeding Makayla the bottle.

Yes yes she is snuggle bug I said smiling.

That is so cute Dean and Makayla. I gotta tell you Dean loves both of them with all of his heart. Anyway more to come with this book and also wanna give a shout out to kenzieboo4_ever she is such a great friend and make sure you read her books thx for reading luv u guys bye. 😘😘😘😘