Chapter 4: Big News Gone Wrong

Kayla's POV
I had recently bought a pregnancy test and took it yesterday. The results came back positive. OMG I'm pregnant I'm really pregnant what am I gonna tell Dean. I pulled out my phone and I texted AJ.

Kayla: April Jeanette Mendez guess wat 😳
AJ: OMG Kay spill it 😗
Kayla: I'm pregnant
AJ: 😱
AJ: When did u find out?
Kayla: Oh I don't know about 5 minutes ago
AJ: Did u tell Dean yet?
Kayla: No cause I texted u as soon as I found out.
Kayla: I'll tell him as soon as he gets here
AJ: u better gtg love u future mom
Kayla: love u 2 bye

I put my phone back on the charger and laid across the bed.Dean walked in and I sat up quickly.

Hey babe what are you up to this time of day he said kissing me on the forehead.

Nothing much Dean, but I need you to sit down so we can talk. With a confused look on his face he quickly sat down.

So I'm just gonna come right out and say it Dean I'm pregnant.

He had paused for a second then responded.

Your pregnant. YOU ARE FUCKING PREGNANT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE, he said yelling at me.

Dean I just found out today why the hell are you yelling at me.

I DON'T WANT A BABY FROM YOU BITCH.

Dean had slapped me across the face as soon as he finished that sentence. I could feel tears in my eyes and pretty soon I was crying.

Oh okay Dean I'm gonna go spend the night with AJ tonight I'll see you soon or not I said still crying.

I took my phone off the charger and called AJ.

After 3 rings she finally answered.
Hello
Hey AJ
Oh did u tell him the news was he happy
Actually I did he wasn't happy at all
OMG what happened
He told me he didn't want a baby from me then he slapped me.
HE DID WHAT TO YOU!
But I was wondering if we could have a sleepover.
Yeah sure just come on over
Okay see you later
Bye
Bye

I hung up the phone with AJ and went over to my bag to get some clothes for my sleepover until someone grabbed my wrist.

I already knew who it was but I didn't even want to turn around to look at him.

Baby where are you going, Dean asked sadly.

I finally turned around and looked at Dean.

I'm going to be with AJ for a while, I said with a pissed look on my face.

I finished packing and I walked away from him.

Babe you don't have to- I cut him off yes Dean I have to walk away from you.

I now don't feel safe around you. You don't want the baby that you stuck your dick in me to have.

You don't love me so stop pretending that you do.

Don't even talk to me bye Dean. I slammed the door behind me.

Deans POV
No Kayla please don't leave me I practically begged, but it was too late she was already out the door. I literally threw myself on the beg and cried.

Then I started thinking how could I have been so stupid. I mean she was so excited about the baby but I wasn't.

Then I slapped her in her face, for no reason none whatsoever. I cried again at those thoughts and feelings then I fell asleep.