Chapter 19: Tension

Kayla's POV
I woke up to shattered glass on the living room floor leading a trail to Makayla's room. I walked into her room to see her knocked out on the floor.

I then notice two alcohol bottles on the floor, then I realized that she has been drinking last night but why. I decided to let her sleep so I could talk to Dean about it.

Makayla's POV
My head hurts I whined.

I didn't remember a thing that happened last night but I do remember that me and dad got into an argument.

I was deep into my thoughts until my mom yelled BREAKFAST!

Breakfast....
My dad and I barely touched our food. We just sat there staring at each other leaving mom with a confused look on her face.

Is there something going on that I don't know about she asked while leaning back in the chair with her arms crossed.

I don't know why don't you ask your son of a bitch future fiancé mom I said getting even more pissed.

Makayla say you're sorry this instant she said with a shocked look on her face.

I don't think I will mom I said rolling my eyes.

Where is this new attitude coming from Makayla my dad asked getting red in the face.

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO ME DAD I yelled totally pissed off.

Before he could answer my mom cut him off- The more important question is do you want to tell me why you were drinking last night young lady.

I FUCKING WANTED TO BITCH I yelled at her with a sour look on my face.

Our whole morning was just full of arguing. Well I have mom and dad yelling at me. Then it's me and dad going on and off again.

It's just complete tension between us and it might not go away.

Deans POV
That's enough arguing I said pretty pissed.

Makayla go to your room I said with a stern voice.

But.. I cut her off MAKAYLA GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER I said a second time yelling.

She ran off crying and I felt bad for yelling at her but I didn't show it.

Babe we are getting married next week and all of this pressure is coming fast I said concerned.

Dean don't remind me I'm nervous enough already she said said hiding her face.

Why do you think Makayla is acting up I asked with a concerned look on my face.

Maybe she is pregnant Kayla said making me worry.

She can't be come on at 15 years old I said thinking it was a joke.

Who knows I mean she's a teen and we girls have mood swings like crazy and Makayla's anger is one of them she said looking worried also.

Well we will never know unless we go undercover I said making her giggle. I can't wait to marry this beautiful woman.