Chapter 12: Makayla's New Job

Kayla's POV
I can finally start working in the wwe I'm so freaking excited to the point where I could throw up! I also have some good news for Makayla she is gonna be so excited. I can't wait to tell her!

Makayla I yelled with a smile on my face.

Mam she said walking into the living room sitting on the couch.

Makayla's POV
Weird now my mom is acting strange.

What the hell is wrong with everyone I thought to myself.

Makayla your gonna be so excited because I have a surprise for you mom said gigging.

What is it mom I asked curious cause I love surprises.

You're gonna be a wwe diva my mom said excitely.

Are you serious mom I yelled excited for my life.

Yes I'm serious Makayla, we sent you to wrestling school and your ready.

I got up and hugged my mom to death then I did a round off into a back tuck going into my room (yes she is a gymnast also).

OMG I yelled throwing myself onto the bed smiling.

Deans POV
I walk into my house to hear Makayla screaming in her room and I saw a happy Kayla.

I leave the house for 5 minutes and I come back to all this happiness I said sarcastically.

What happened Kayla.

Well our daughter is gonna be the youngest diva ever.

Wait what I said in shock. I don't know though cause my storyline with Seth has gotten way out of hand, and he knows about Makayla.

What's wrong with that Makayla asked as she walked into the room.

I turned to look at Makayla.

No pumpkin you don't get it, knows about you and if he gets you alone or when you least expect it he will hurt you I said serious.

Dad I understand that I watch him on the tv so I know how dangerous he is Makayla said serious also.

But...she cut me off but this is my dream dad please please please she said doing her trick that works on me all the time.

She did her pouty lips with the puppy dog eyes and when she did that guess what happened.

Okay fine but be safe, but those eyes you get them from me.