Chapter 2: And then some

Kayla's POV
I was getting ready to meet Dean and I took Aj's suggestion and decided to wear a red dress with black heels, curled my hair a bit with jewelry and makeup.

I looked at my outfit in the full mirror and I looked perfect. Then I pulled out my phone to text Dean that I'm ready.

Hey Dean I'm ready~ Kayla

He replied instantly

Okay I'll come get you in a min~ Dean

Dean's POV
I was in the elevator going up to the third floor where Kayla's room was. As soon as I walked out of the elevator I looked around to see Kayla outside her room door waiting for me to come get her.

I walked toward the room and complimented her.

Wow you look really hot I said with a smirk on my face.

Thanks Dean you don't look to bad yourself she laughed.

Okay ready to go to the restaurant I asked smiling.

Yeah let's go she said with the prettiest smile on her face.

Kayla's POV
When we got to the restaurant I thought it was so beautiful.

OMG I said out loud this restaurant is afreakingmazing!

Well I'm glad you like it cause look I rented us out a special place for us to eat Dean smiled.

OMG again Dean that is so thoughtful of you but you didn't have to do that I said blushing a bit.

I wanted to cause you are beautiful and I wanted us to be alone Dean said smiling with his cute dimples.

When we sat down we looked over the menu and the waiters gave us our food.

As soon as we started eating it was quiet for a second until Dean decided to start a conversation with me.

We were talking about random things laughing and making jokes, it was a lot of fun.

Hey Kayla, I know we just met and everything but I really like you and I want you to be my you know girl..friend.

Dean said that last part like he was really nervous.

I was quiet for a second then I responded.

Yeah okay Dean and you know what this whole time I had a huge crush on you I giggled.

Really Dean said smiling.

Yes really Dean now come over here and give me a kiss snuggle bug.

Dean and I stood up and we pressed our lips together his kiss felt like electricity and waves were going up and down inside my body.

We sat back down and finished eating then we drove back to the hotel.

At the hotel
Hey Kayla is it okay if I sleep in your room tonight I asked shyly.

Yeah it's okay I really don't mine she smiled.

Thanks I said with a naughty smirk on my face.

Kayla unlocked her room door and went in I followed her inside and sat next to her on the bed.

So what do you want to do I asked her.

Well I don't know she said with a giggle.

Well if you don't know then I kinda have an idea I said with a smirk.

Really what do you have in mind she asked with a confused look on her face.

Just watch babe. I got up and took off my shirt then I took off her dress, and then I laid her down across the bed and started to suck on her neck hard. She moaned a lil bit and took off her bra and panties.

I swear Kayla looked so good the moment I saw her naked. Kayla bit her lip a lil bit then she got on her hands and knees then started to pull off my pants.

The moment she saw my huge pipe she couldn't help but to give it a suck my head tilted back and I gave out three loud moans, she giggled naughtily and went back to what she was doing.

I had stopped her then I went to lay down on the bed rubbing my cock.

Come here baby I want you to bounce on this thing of mine I said still rubbing my cock.

Mmmm yeah okay she said giggling.

She crawled over to me and she got on top of my dick.

As soon as I put it in her she went crazy. Bouncing and bouncing with her loud moans made me feel good very good.

I made her cum and she made me cum inside her and she went crazy over that.

Kayla had tongue kissed me and I loved it. She wanted me to tongue kiss her back and I did it but harder.

Then I had laid her down again and opened her legs wide then I stuck my tongue in that wet wet pussy of hers.

She had moaned and moaned louder and louder until I licked that sweet spot and she screamed.

Mmmm that feels so good baby stick your fingers in here she said moaning a little.

Okay then I got two fingers and put them inside her like she asked going slowly in and out then she wanted me to go faster and lick it at the same time.

Kayla then wanted a taste so she took my fingers out and put them in her mouth giving it a taste.

She sucked on my fingers hard and she kept on taking them and rubbing them in her pussy making it wetter and wetter.

We did it all night until Kayla got tired and I rocked her to sleep after Kayla was sound asleep.

I went to sleep with her thinking about what had just happened.