Chapter 22: The Beautiful Liar

Kayla's POV
OMG I'm so happy that today is my wedding day. I'm also nervous well I'm always nervous. Everything is looking perfect my bridesmaids are beautiful and my daughter looks amazing.

I'm so happy for you mom Makayla said smiling.

Thanks that means a lot sweetheart I said kissing her forehead.

Well you need to go see how your dad is doing okay I said smiling.

Okay mom see you out there she said walking away.

Deans POV
Oh my god I'm so nervous that it is actually here and that I'm marrying the woman of my life I thought to myself.

Makayla walked in the room smiling.

Dad how are you holding up back here she said laughing.

Not good come here I said nervously.

She stood by me and fixed my tie then she looked me in my eyes.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly while she cried.

Pumpkin look at you all grown up soon you'll be leaving for college I said looking at her in the mirror.

I dont want to leave not with this baby in my stomach when should I tell everyone she asked worried.

Maybe you can do it today pumpkin I said still hugging her.

I'm scared daddy what if everyone gets mad at me she asked looking up at me.

We won't be mad pumpkin I promise I said smiling.

Okay daddy I love you she said smiling at me.

I love you too pumpkin I said kissing her forehead.

Ceremony

Kayla's POV
Its almost time for me to walk down the aisle and I'm trying to keep the emotions in but it was to late I broke out in tears.

Oh my gosh I'm so scared I said trying to keep the tears away.

Its okay girl you got this AJ said calming me down.

Mom you can do it Makayla said handing me the flower bouquet.

Thanks I said giving them a last minute hug and walking out.

Deans POV
When I seen my beautiful bride with Makayla by her side I couldn't help but smile them.

She stood in front of me I couldn't take my eyes off of her. We then joined hands.

(I'm skipping to the vows)

Deans Vows
Kayla when I first saw you I thought you were my everything and you are. You and Makayla are the most important things to me and I love y'all more than wrestling. I may not be good at expressing my feeling but just know that I'll do anything to protect you and I will love you always.

Kayla's Vows
Dean I was just another newbie diva and you were someone that saw something in me. I've never met a man like you ever and it's just a blessing to have you and Makayla. I promise that no matter what I will love you both always for all eternity.

Dean do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?

I do I said smiling

Kayla do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?

I do she said smiling at me.

Well Dean you may kiss the bride the pastor said smiling.

We shared a long passionate kiss and walked hand in hand down the aisle.

Makayla's POV
I'm just so happy that my mom and dad are married but it's time for me to tell the news.

I grabbed a mic and took a deep breath.

Everyone I have some news as well I said with a nervous look on my face.

I'm pregnant guys I said as fast as I could.

Everybody looked at me in shock but I didn't stay there for long cause I ran off stage into my dad's dressing room and cried.

My mom and dad walked in. Mom kneeled down beside me while my dad pulled me into a tight hug.

Are you mad mom I asked not even looking at her.

No I'm not Makayla why would I be she said wiping my tears.

Your dad told me what happened so I'm not mad sweetiepie she said hugging me.

I smiled at them.

Can we go dance I asked looking down.

Come on they said holding my hands.

Kayla's POV
We have had a crazy time together snugglebug I said kissing him on the lips.

Yea we did oh I meant to ask you what am I to you Dean asked curious.

Well baby you put me in your love trance so you are and always will be My Beautiful Liar