Chapter 18: No You Can't

Dean's POV
I'm happy that Sarah and Makayla get to do a photoshoot in 3 more days but I need to know what type of pictures they are gonna be taking of both of them. I know that Sarah isn't my daughter but she is like a sister to Makayla and to be honest I love Sarah and Makayla more than anything.

I'm calling the photoshoot people I call the photoshoot people cause I dont know the specific name for them so here I go. After 3 rings they answered.

On the phone.....
Hello Teen Vogue magazine how may we help you.

I was wondering what type of pics you will be taking of the girls.

As I was listening to what the lady was telling me I didn't like what I was hearing.

You do bikini pics of teens I said getting angry

Yes sir just be sure to tell Makayla and Sarah that they should be on their way here on Friday

Okay ill be sure to tell them thank you.

I hung up the phone then I called Makayla into the living room.

Makayla's POV
Yes dad what's wrong I asked nervously.

Well um I got off the phone with the photographers and they said they do bikini pics do you know anything about that he said getting mad.

Yes I knew that I said getting even more nervous.

You weren't gonna tell me he said getting red in the face.

Why do I have to tell you dad I said getting frustrated.

I'm your dad Makayla you're suppose to tell me stuff like that.

OH MY FUCKING GOD DAD WHY DO YOU TRY TO CONTROL ME I yelled totally pissed off.

DID YOU JUST CUSS AT ME MAKAYLA YOU BETTER NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!

Just for that Makayla you can say goodbye to all your opportunities and guess what say goodbye to your job as a WWE diva he yelled.

When he said that sentence my heart sank.

Go to your room Makayla he said with a very stern voice.

I walked to my room and as soon as I got there I yelled STUPID BITCH I HATE YOU then I slammed the door behind me.

I jumped on my bed and I cried and cried till I couldn't cry anymore.

Dean's POV
I listened to the sound of my daughter crying. My heart was filled with guilt, I just wanted to go and apologize to her but she hates me. I never thought that I would hear her say that she hates me.

I am a terrible father how could I just take that all away from her I thought to myself. I need to make it up to her but not tonight cause she needs time to cool down. After that I went into mine and Kayla's room to sleep.

I had took my shirt off and my pants leaving me in my boxers then I laid next to Kayla who was already sound asleep she put her head on my chest and her soft hair was comforting to the point when I fell asleep.

Makayla's POV
When I was done crying I got up to get something to drink. When I opened the fridge there was lots of sodas, juice and alcohol. I was just so mad and I needed let my anger out so I chose alcohol. I got a glass and poured the moscoto in and I drank every single bit of it. I had 5 glasses of wine and I knew that I was drunk.

I slid out of the kitchen grabbing the empty bottle slurring break it.

I then broke the bottle and laughed at the broken bits that was on the floor. I slurred Dad I hate you then got another alcohol bottle and drunk it then I dropped the bottle with some more left in it and passed out on the floor.