Chapter 14: Boy Crazy (part one)

Makayla's POV
Me and Sarah are the best of friends even tho we met yesterday. We are having a sleepover tonight and our moms said that we can dye each others hair it was super fun. I went with a nice purple color and Sarah went with a dark red color.

Our hair is cute Sarah said smiling.

OMG I know right I said laughing.

We have to at least stay up long enough so we can watch Annabelle.

This movie is gonna be good Sarah said smirking.

Watching the movie...
This doll is creepy Sarah said scared.

I know right I said shivering.

We were an hour into the movie and my dad jumped up out of nowhere yelling ANNABELLE'S HERE making Sarah scream and causing the popcorn to fly out of my hands.

Dad I yelled embarrassed.

What sweetheart did I scare you and Sarah he asked looking innocent.

Yes daddy you did and it is not funny I said doing the pouty face.

Oh come on sweetheart dont look at me like that you know you want to hug me.

Oh fine I said going to give him hug but I wind up putting him into a head lock.

Dad dont scare me like that again okay I said laughing.

Okay I won't he said trying to get out of my grip.

Good now I will let you go I said kissing him on the forehead.

Also Sarah and Makayla you both have school tomorrow so lights out my dad said walking out of the room.
Ugh we both said at the same time and giggled.

Well you heard the man lights out Sarah said yawning. I'll sleep on the floor Sarah said yawning.

No Sarah you dont have to you can sleep in my bed I said with a smile.

Thanks Makayla you're a great friend she smiled then we climbed in bed and slept.