Chapter 13: Kidnapped With A New Friend

Makayla's POV
Its my first day as a wwe diva and I'm super excited. But lots of the other divas are confused because they are thinking why in the hell is a 14 year old here.

I just wish there was someone else working here that's my age, I whispered to myself.

I was finding my way around the place then I noticed that there was this girl the same height as me and looked like she was the same age as me.

Sarah's POV
My name is Sarah Katherine and I'm a 14 year old wwe diva. I just wish that there was people like me here. As I turned around I seen this girl walking up to me.

Hi my name is Makayla Thomas I'm kind of a newbie wwe diva around here she said smiling.

Oh you're new around here I said in shock.

Yeah she said laughing.

My gosh I thought I was the only one how old are you.

I'm 14 how old are you she said curious.

I'm 14 also where are my manners My name is Sarah Katherine nice to meet you Makayla I said embarrassed.

Nice to meet you to she said giggling.

We started walking down the hallway laughing and talking and playing around.

So you have your first match tonight I asked out of curiosity.

Yea how about you she asked also out of curiosity.

Yep but I don't know against who.

Dont worry you'll find out Sarah she said smiling.

Thanks I said smiling.

Makayla's POV
We walked down the hall some more until something caught mine and Sarah's eye. What was that we asked at the same time. We turned around to see Seth standing there smirking.

Hi Makayla and Hello Sarah did you miss me, he asked creepily.

No and how do you know Sarah I asked mad.

I've known y'all since birth you both were cute but now I have to hurt you both he said even more creepy.

We tried to leave but we ended up backing into Kane and Randy Orton. They took us into a small room and tied us to chairs.

Seth's POV
Hey Dean I yelled walking down the ramp.

Do you wanna see a cute pic of your daughter and her new friend then look up.

Dean had looked up to see Sarah and Makayla tied up in chairs with duct tape on their mouths.

What did you do to them Dean had yelled.

Nothing yet Dean but I'm gonna hurt them but who should I start with first I asked.

I know Makayla I'll hurt her first.

If you lay one finger on my daughter I'll kill you Seth he said angrily.

Dean's POV
I looked up to see them trying to break free. My heart had sank to see them like this. I turned away, then I heard something break. I turned back around to see that she broke the chair she was sitting in to get out. Then she went to untie Sarah and ran out. Next thing I know they're right behind Seth. They gave him two hard kicks in his balls.

When he fell to the ground Makayla and Sarah had grabbed some handcuffs and pulled a chair out from under the ring.

They handcuffed him to the chair then signaled me to come help. I ran out and pulled Seth's hair and threw him to the ground then I did the dirty deeds on him while he was still handcuffed to the chair.

That was really fun I said to both of them then I had gave them both a high five and all three of us walked up the ramp to the locker rooms.