¤| Chapter Twenty One |¤

Ok so ONCE AGAIN, here's a meme.

Credits to DogInATuxedo :)

Bruh I wanted to put in the meme video of evil cat Twenty-Three  but it doesn't want to put it there so *cri* QwQ.

BUT ANYYYYWAYS, I have the light of writing so I shall do this before the block comes back TvT.

A huge plotline will be exposed, and I am quite excited to write it because it will cause some major major plots. ^w^

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Third Person :.

The Hunter was irritated to the fact that what the trap had caught was the Janitor. He had set him free and the Janitor better decided to head back to do some 'errands' the Lady ordered him to do rather than helping him tracking those children. He, in the other hand, decided to scout the surroundings for the brats.

If only Anklebiter was here...

The Hunter still wondered where that mutt had gone. It wasn't likely of that animal to just run away when he knows when its feeding time. He huffed, those darn children are abusing his oh so little kindess to them. If he ever sees just one of those dolls, he will not show any mercy to them anymore.

Just as the Hunter was about to call off his search and head back to his cabin, he heard nearby footsteps coming behind him. They were light, but was loud enough for him to be aware of. It wasn't also in a tip-toeing manner - whoever this person was didn't choose to hide from him. The Hunter grabbed his rifle slung behind his back and aimed behind him

It was a doll child, smiling at him and not even flinching a bit on the gun aimed at her face. The Hunter scowled when he realized it was the leader of the doll children herself, her literal porcelain skin lightly shimmering from the lamp he carried as her black tinted lips were in an all knowing smirk.

"You," the Hunter said.

Doll Twenty-Three's smile turned into a softer, more friendlier smile rather than the 'I am planning something evil' smirk she had before, "Hello Hunter, how is the hunting?" She asked as she moved herself away from the gun pointed at her and approached him, "No need to point the gun at me, I don't mean to harm you."

'I don't mean to harm you.' She says it as if she could be able to hurt the monster bigger than her. The Hunter scoffed while lowering his gun, "Oh, sorry 'Your Highness'," he said those words with mock, "I would never expect you to come and visit me personally," he said.

Doll Twenty-Three rose her eyebrow and her friendly smile lowered, but she only took a deep breath and gave a closed eyelid smile, "I know what you plan to do with those children of mine, Hunter. If you don't want me snitching you to the Broadcaster it would be better if you lower your inflating ego."