¤| Chapter Five |¤

Akdnskdndkd I'M LAGGING

LAAAAAAGGGGGGIIIINNNNGGGGG

Just some more nightmares and distantness before the real deal.

NDNDKDNEKDMEMDMAN--

××××××××××××××××××××

After eating dinner - with only her mother since her father was still busy and Six's stomach was already shouting for redemption - Six went on up to her room and did all of her homework (ugh) and brushed her teeth, changing to her comfy yellow cotton tank top and black pjs. She plopped down to her bed, snuggling under the covers and hoped that sleep would slam Six's head and knock her out.

But like all the time, Six tossed and turned, her eyebrows furrowing as she focused on sleeping. The nice embrace of sleep and also the cold harsh nightmares she might face - or dreamless sleep if she was lucky.

Six heard something click, her eyes shot open. She looked over her clock to see it was twelve of midnight. Her parents should be asleep now and there shouldn't be any noises.

Six frowned, silently freaking out. She shook her head and lied back down her bed, maybe Six was hearing things for being so tired of burning her head to answer her homework. Her eyes still open she turned to the other side and jolted.

"What in the holy cheese!" Six shouted as she sat up straight on her bed.

There was a figure at the end of the room, hidden in the shadows yet Six could still see their figure. They stood and tilted their head to the side, slowly smirking at Six.

"Who... Who are you?!" Six asked while grabbing the nearest object on her bedside table, "I have a pen and I'm not afraid to use it!"

The figure giggled as they grinned wickedly, slowly they made their way out of the shadows and Six crawled back. When she noticed she was at the edge of her bed she stood, still holding out the pen to the figure.

"Oh Six," the figure said and Six shivered as they stepped out the shadows and into the moonlight that seeped through Six's open window. How could Six not figure out it was her... And another question, how is she out of Six's subconsious?!

"S-Shadow Six?... H-How... How are you here?" Six stammered while Shadow Six rose her hand and looked at it through the moonlight, "I just have enough power to finally head out your subconsious," she said as the light passed through her, she frowned, "But not that enough to be fully solid."

Six lowered the pen and furrowed her eyebrows at the shadow child, "What do you want?"

Shadow Six turned to her and smiled, the world blacked out and Six yelped. Light came back and Shadow Six was beside Six. Six jolted back and bumbed on the bedside table. Shadow Six smiled, "Nothing, Six. Can't I visit you in this house? Sweet parents, by the way."

Six's eyes widened and she scowled, "If you think of hurting them you have another thing coming Shadow Six."

Shadow Six chuckled, "You say that to your parents who don't even know your secret yet!" She said while walking closer, "When are you going to tell them that you turn to a monster or eat anything when you get too hungry?"

Six opened her mouth to protest, yet Shadow Six continued, "No one will be safe once the rumble comes. And once that does, horror comes next. Your sweet world will be nothing, and you will have nothing to do to stop it."

Six's face filled with confusion, she blinked, "Wha-."

"Wake up now."

==================