¤| Chapter Nineteen |¤

HI I'M ALIVE. God when was the last publish of the book... but anyways I'M ALIVE.

Also, thanks for 1K+ views! Up above there is a fanart DogInATuxedo made, this AU in a Persona Themed. Thanks so much Dog!

Ah well, after months of not publishing, I shall not let this fanfic drown. Continue on!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.

The T.V.'s whir still peirced Six's ears, her body felt numb and she couldn't feel anything. All she could remember was the shadow children shoving Seven and her to a static whirring TV and she blacked out after that. Her body get like it weighted a ton, and her head ached so much.

She opened her eyes to see she was in some dark void. Lying on what seemed to be a pavement. Which was odd, she blacked out and now she is having a dream again? At least this time, she could feel it was a dream. Unlike those other two times Shadow Six came terrorizing her subconcious state.

Six stood up, and explored her dream. She looked around to see it suddenly creating figures, shapes, and colors. It looked like the City, and the Signal Tower was poking out from the light blue buildings. Being the only black building from the other monochrome and dull colors.

She seemed to be in an alley, and Six walked on.

Until...

"Hey! Over here!"

Six perked up from the familiar voice, she turned to see a famailiar figure in the shadows, motioning for her to come closer. She did, but the figure ran when she got closer.

"Quick! I have to show you this!"

"Where are you taking me?" Six asked while chasing the fast running figure. They were a quick runner, Six had to say. The figure suddenly stopped when they reached the darkest part in the alley and turned to her, they seemed to be thinking of something else before smiling, or seem to smile, "To what you really must be."

Six stopped, "What?"

Suddenly a TV turned open, Six stepped back afriad it might suck her in, but the TV only whirred, that static sound peircing her ears. Six stumbled to the ground and she felt queasy.

"Stop that! Turn it off!"

The figure walked out the shadows, the hood covering their face. But Six recognized the cloak. The figure giggled, "You are aware you turn to a monster, Six?"

Six just stared at the girl infront of her with fear, "What do you mean... What are you talking about Twenty-Three?!"

Twenty-Three, who oddly does not act like Twenty-Three, shrugged. Skipping to the TV and causing the static noise to get worst, Six winced and fell on to her knees.

"Quit that!" Six yelled.

Twenty-Three huffed, "Oh shut up Six. This is all part of my master plan! After this... I'll also get Seven and Mono. Nothing can stop the worlds from colliding!" She said.