¤| Chapter Two |¤

BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH--

Time to sprinkle the bit of Monee in the pot and stir it slowly to be evenly distributed--

WhytheheckamItalkinglikethisignoremeIamwierdjustgoread.

Oh and this will be so... light...

But from light everything will get dark so enjoy the happy feels while you still have it.

××××××××××××××××××××

The car drove off, Six thought they would pick up Twenty-Three and Mono yet Six just got a text that Twenty-Three was there at the beach already making sandcastles. Mono was on the way, probably wanting to think about his heart feelings or something like that while walking down the road.

Six looked out and saw the ocean, waves rippled to the beach. From the car she can feel the summer vibe, even if summer was almost over and a hell in land called school would come to get Six alive. She got jittery on her seat, can't the car go any faster?

Finally the car went to the parking lot, once Six heard the car's engine die down she quickly grabned her bag and went out, "AT LAST, BEAAACCHHH," she said and Seven chuckled while heading out with her and closing the door, "Chill down there Sixxy you're getting too excited," he joked.

Six turned to him and grinned, "How can I calm down when I am too excited?" She asked while slinging her beach bag on her shoulder, "C'mon! Twenty-Three must be somewhere here!"

"Hey you two, isn't that one of your friends?" Felix asked while going out the car and nodding his chin, gesturing someone behind them. Six turned to see Mono walking down to the parking lot, she smiled, "Oh yeah it is. HEEEEYYY MOOONOOOO!!!" She squealed while running up to him, Seven following behind, "Jeez what did you eat and you got all excited?!" He asked while chasing up to follow Six.

Felix blinked, "Alright, well I will hang around," he said before locking the car's door and walking off.

Six noticed that Mono pondering off and snapped out of it when Six came running up to him. Since it was summer, he was wearing a loose white buttoned up shirt and dark brown swimming trunks. He didn't wore his paperbag - it'll get wrinkled and it's so hot.

"Uh hey Six," he said while stepping aside before Six would knock him over and gripped on her arm before she was about to trip and fall to the ground, "Could you stop greeting anyone like that?" He asked annoyed while letting go of his grasp on Six's arm.

Six stook out her tongue, "Nope, this is the special Six way of greeting."

"Since when?" Mono asked and Six smirked, "Since ever," she said while standing up straight. Mono just rose his eyebrow, "Suuuure."

"Hey bro!" Seven greeted out of breath from chasing Six - it wasn't that far (yes it was) but it shouldn't make him all tired. Mono smiled, "Wassup my bro!" He said and they did their secret broship handshake with a series of fist bumbs and hand slaps. Six watched and huffed while folding her arms.

"Watching this makes me wish Twenty-Three was here so we can show off our secret handshake - oh and speaking of Twenty-Three, we should meet up with her," Six said and smiled, "Let's go!" She said happily while turning around and walking off to the beach, the two following alongside.

Seven smirked, "I wonder how you would react once you see our dear Twenty-Three, Mono," he said while wiggling his eyebrows, Mono glared at him with a slight red on his ears, "Shut up."