¤| Chapter Twenty |¤

Adkdjsjs Okay time to get things down to business.

Time to organize my thoughts and plots.

Time to play 'Eye of the Tiger' Instrumentals for seriousness.

Plus to add, here is another fanart DogInATuxedo made. Sí there is another one.

This is the cover for a MPV she is doing, and I can't wait to watch it!

Now this chapter will start with some fluff no one asked for but still I will do it and I NEED TO CHILL GOD DAMMIT.

You can't imagine how I am trying to keep a straight face right now. But I'm failing miserably.

*screams on a scream-proof pillow*

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Twenty-Three's P.o.V. :.

"So... uhm..." Twenty-Three blushed, it was like music to her ears that Mono said that. Her heart was bursting out of her chest and her lips still buzzed when Mono just kissed her. She didn't knew what came to her to just sprout that out, but she got worried when Mono got caught... And what came after that.

She kind-of snapped when she found where those shadow children camped, which was a cave. Got to overhear some silly arguments over how annoying the doll children were before she went out and did some burning and more killing before they all retreated. The wolf was also there and she delt with it too, it suffered some more wounds before she got to trap it in a hole.

Mono tilted his head to the side, "What is it?" He asked softly. Twenty-Three looked away in embarrassment, "W-well... You just said so you liked me... so... does that make us a...." she cleared her throat, "A t-thing now?"

Mono just looked at her before just smirking ever so slighty, cupping her cheek and leaned just a bit close, a centimeter at most. Twenty-Three's breath hitched as she stared back to Mono's olive green eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend then, Twenty-Three?" He asked softly, by now Twenty-Three was sure she was about to melt into nothing. She gulped down whatever buzzy feeling stirring in her stomach, "O...of course," she mumbled.

Mono smiled and pecked her lips, "Well that does make us a thing then!" He smiled was leaning back, his cheeks having the lightest blush. Twenty-Three just gazed at him before giggling, Mono lowered his smile and rose his eyebrow, "What?"

"Nothing, it's just you look so cute. I haven't seen you act like this before," Twenty-Three grinned, Mono blush deepened and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Uh, no I'm not," he said, trying his best not to look cute, but did the exact opposite.

Twenty-Three couldn't hold in her laughter and giggled some more, Mono frowned but still blushed a bit. Twenty-Three regained her composture and took a deep breath "Sorry, you're not trying to look cute face just made you look cute...er," Twenty-Three grinned.