¤| Chapter Four |¤

Aaaaaaahhhhhh zueeeennniaaaaaaa bababiiiiiii chiiiiwaaawaaaaaa

Dang dang dang I am just starting and we got our scary nightmare of carnage on.

AND

I've listened to some songs to get my vibe on

aND I DO GET MY VIBE ON. NICE NICE NICE

BEWARE BEWARE BE SKEPTICAL~

I, I, FEEL LIKE A MONSTER~

I CREATED A MONSTER, A HELL WITHIN MY HEAAADDD~

Okay, okay *inhales* Time for the chapter!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Still Twenty-Three's P.o.V. :.

Twenty-Three woke up in a start, she felt sweat on her forehead and her feet was all cold and clammy. Her eyes were wide in fear she felt every inch of her being fill with panic. What did Doll Twenty-Three mean with that girl weeping was her?! Okay sure she looked like her and had names of her best friends...

Memories of the nightmare came back to Twenty-Three. The horror caused tears to stream down her eyes, this was different kind of nightmare out of all the other nightmares she had. Twenty-Three's eyes widened as she the words on the wall flashed into her mind like a movie on replay.

She'll be the cause of their end. She will kill them. She was using them. She was... a monster.

Twenty-Three shook her head while wiping her tears, yet it still continued to stream down, No. It's impossible! I will never hurt my best friends! I am not using them! It's just a dream... Just a dream...

Or.... is it?...

Twenty-Three felt herself shiver out of fear, the bodies of carnage flashed in Twenty-Three's mind, and the girl who was in the middle of it all, crying while her clothes was stained with blood, their blood. And Doll Twenty-Three had told Twenty-Three that the girl was her....

Was she a muderer? Or those serial killer blood letters words that describe her? Would she snap and kill anyone like some phsycopath in horror movies? Was she... a monster.... and she never realized it?

I'm not.... right?...

The alarm of Twenty-Three's clock flared off, causing her to snap out of her pondering state. She finally realized what the today was - it was now the first day of high school, and she got a long way ahead of her.

Twenty-Three wiped her tears away and pushed the thoughts of the nightmare in the back of her head as she reached out to silence the alarm. She stood up and did her stretches like every morning she wakes up. She looked around her room filled with books and instruments hung in the wall.

Like all nightmares, Twenty-Three forgot about it.

Not likely.

==================

.: Six's P.o.V. :.

Six woke up fresh and great. Yeah no, she woke up annoyed her alarm broke her humble sleep she managed to get after many times Shadow Six would come in and mess with her mind and she was grouchy that it was the first day of school.