¤| Chapter Thirteen |¤

I'm feeling sWELL GUYS.

*inhales*

ANYWAYS.

A continuation for Chapter 12, since you'd really wanna know what the heck will happen next.

And next chapter will be... heh... heh... *smirking fangirlingly*

oNWARDS VONNIES!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Still Seven's P.o.V. :.

Seven felt himself getting dragged once he gained conciousness, he groaned lightly. His head pounded so badly it felt like it was gonna burst and his mind was all fogged up, making it hard to think straight.

He still felt being dragged, once his mind cleared he remembered that he was knocked out by those annoying doll student and Six was caught it a trap. Seven shot is eyes opened and looked around, his vision was foggy so it was hard to see well, infront of him to see someone small dragging him.

Wait... Someone small? And a pointy hat? Since when did those doll children have a pointy hat and were very small...

Seven blinked again and focused his sight on the thing dragging him, it wasn't a doll children.

It was a Nome!

The Nome stopped dragging him and turned around, it jolted to see him awake and inched back. Seven blinked and stood up straight before the Nome could run away, "Hey. It's okay, I won't hurt you," he said calmly and the Nome stood there before inching closer, Seven reached out his hand and the Nome held on it. Carefully he picked the Nome up and hugged it, the Nome squeaking in happiness and Seven put the Nome down.

The Nome swayed its hat side to side, Seven blinked then looked around, the foliage was still overtowering him and the trees branches almost covered the sky, there was no one else in his vicinity except him and the Nome.

"How... how did you save me?" Seven asked once he turned to the Nome. Of course the Nome couldn't answer, but Seven would like to call himself a Nome whisperer; taken how in his dreams he would talk and play with most of the Nomes... And he knew what the Nomes really are...

The Nome started moving about, Seven furrowed his eyebrows in concentration, the Nome started doing charades. The Nome moved about, doing some wierd robot movements then someone carrying a sack, did a triangle on the top of their head and did a finger number six while kneeling down and seems to look like calling for help, then did a number seven and the Nome took a small tiny peice of stone then hit it on their head, pretending to be knocked out.

The Nome then stood up and did the robotic movements again but this time seeming like dragging something, they did a number seven again and pointed the ground, probably the thing that was being dragged. Then they pointed themselves, hid behind the bushes, sneaked out, then rose another bigger stone and tossed it to a tree. They pointed the tree and did the robotic movements again, then pointing once again to itself, the Nome picked up the invisible thing in the ground and started pulling quickly.

Seven blinked at the small show, took a time to take it in before nodding, "Okay, so... Those robot movements were for the doll children... right?"

The Nome nodded.

Seven put a finger below his chin and thought deeply, "So those doll children set up a trap, Six got caught... I was knocked out and there was a doll trying to drag me away with Six, until you showed up and knocked out the doll dragging me and before they would notice, you dragged me away... right?" Seven looked at the Nome, the Nome clapped their hands and nodded affirmitively.