¤| Chapter Seventeen |¤

Ehehehehehe, that is hilarious, especially I know where this meme came from.

Credit to: DogInATuxedo

I've so lost my motivation to write this - or any of my fanfics a matter of fact. Lots of stuff happened a few days ago, and I am now trying my best to find the motivation I have lost bc of those stuff. Horrible stuff.

Anyways. I came back CUZ OF FORCING MYSELF AND ALSO THE LN 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AND DEMO IS OUT. YOU COULDN'T BELEIVE HOW LONG I WAS FANGIRLING ABOUT IT.

I LEGIT CELEBRATED, PUMPED UP SOME MUSIC AND SANG. THEN WATCHED THE TRAILER AND GAMEPLAY DEMO AGAIN AND AGAIN.

AND THEY TALKED. THEY. TALKED. Although it was just, "Hey, Psst," and "Hoy," BUT STILL, IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE USUAL GRUNTS AND GROANS AND WINCES. I FANGIRLED TOO MUCH THAT I THINK I AM AWARE I NEED THERAPY.

FNWKDNWKEKWJME AKSJNDJWNDJWWAJDJWNS

ANYWAYS ON TO THE STORY, MY VON-VON CHOCOLATES!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Seven's P.o.V. :.

"Basically if we head to where the Nomes told us to go... We'll find out what happened in this world, right?" Seven asked while looking over to Six. Six nodded, "Uh-huh," she said while looking back to where they came from, "It must be a bit far, as said from this map they made."

They had rested for some time at the Nome campout, double checking if the shadow children will come back. The Nomes still tried their best to communicate with them even if they can't really speak, but Seven could sense their agitation and frustration, like they are really telling them something very, very important.

One of the Nomes, the one who made a map on the ground, directed them into another secret passage way and told them to walk on. Also on that, they gave them a map of all the secret passage ways the Nomes found out, which would come in handy.

The Nomes also gave Six tons of food before they left around the dawn broke, it was like they all knew about her hunger strikes. That or they're really nice and wanted to give them their food. But if it was the hunger strikes, how they did knew it, Seven will never know. It was good that they did gave them food... or else...

Seven shook the thought away and walked on.

Six flattened the map and Seven eyed it once again. There was lots tunnels and caves in the map. There was also tunnels with the question marks, which said by the Nomes, in Nome Charades, is an uncharted/unsure if it's safe secret passage. There is also some tunnels with an exclamaition point, which means the dolls/shadow children uses this route to avoid the gumpy Hunter and move easier through the Forest.

The Forest is huge, well, everything is huge in this world aside the kids. It's so vast that they couldn't anymore see the clearing on the top left of the map - which has the biggest exclaimation point ever.

Six looked around and pointed to some branches covering a hole, "That would be the fastest way to that place," she said and walked over to it, pushing the map into her pockets (the one without the lighter).

Seven followed behind, his other hand on the pocket of his jacket which had the key and the paper with the code. He fiddled the key the Nomes gave, what could this unlock? What is the code for?

They went in the tunnel, a haunting drip of water from the scalaties echoed through the quite wide tunnel. Seven pulled out his flashlight and lit the way. The trek was quite far, but they went out the other side to see a light dusty road.