¤| Chapter Twelve |¤

OOOOHHHOOOOO HAIIIIIIIII

SKSKSKSKSKSKSK LN 2 TRAILER 2 IS IT OUT I TRIED SEARCHING IN GOOGLE BUT NOTHING CAME UP ABOUT ITTTT-- I think idk

AAAAAAAAAAAAA GONNA FORCE MY LAZY BUTT TO WRITE ONCE AGAINNNNN

Do you know that feeling that there is something you want to do... But you don't know what is it? That's how I am feeling right now as I write this helkp.

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.

Six jolted awake to see Seven holding her arms, she could see that dawn was breaking in and the fire was already in a low glow. Seven looked frantic and worried, Six couldn't blame him about that since she felt clammy but slightly sweating, her breathing was shallow and there was some tears streaming down her face.

Seven sighed out in relief, "Thank God! You were having another fit," he said while hugging Six. Six shivered slightly, she could still feel the shadows swirling and trying to take her breath. She took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around Seven, calming down.

"I just had a nightmare, nothing big," Six lied, it was something big. She swore she felt and knew that she was wide awake, like that first time back at her house...

Six shook the thought away, like back at her house, she was asleep. It was a dream, just a dream. It's wasn't reality, she wasn't awake. It was all in her subconsious. A very, very lucid dream.

What Shadow Six said though; that was important. Everything Shadow Six said had etched into Six's mind, and Six remembered her words clearly. Like she was still there telling her about it, ringing and echoing, again and again.

And that prophecy.

Clearly their quest was once again foreshadowed with that prophecy. It still rang in Six's ears and it was amazing how she could still remember it.

Both that caused a massive headache for Six.

"Are you sure?" Seven asked, causing Six to snap out of her thought and remember the conversation they were having. Six nodded, "Yes, it was just a nightmare," she lied.

A lucid nightmare, that is.

Seven frowned, he didn't seem like he was convinced about it. Six felt the cold sweat run down in the back of her neck and she gulped nervously. When did Seven's stare made Six so... guilty?

"Six..." he sighed, "Okay, it was just a nightmare. I was getting worried for you and tried to wake you up, but you couldn't. Can you... please tell me about it?"

Six blinked, she stared up at Seven's face. He really wants to know, of course he would want to. She took a deep shaky breath and nodded, "Okay..." she mumbled.

With another shaky breath she told just bits of what happened, not that she felt it was so real or the first dream she had that also felt real. Six didn't know how Seven would react to it, and probably it wouldn't be good especially now she was questioning her sanity.

She will tell him, in time. Just not now.

Once Six was finished Seven just leaned close and hugged Six, Six pursed her lips and hugged back, accepting the comfort and warmth Seven was giving her. Slowly she didn't felt that cold or stuffy, she felt safe.