¤| Chapter One |¤

AND WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!

Lolziez, go on and read. I have nothing to say. XD

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.

Six ran.

Beads of sweat slowly trickled down the side of her face, her breath out of order and panted for air. Six's heart beated twice as faster than before, and every inch of her body buzzed with adrenaline.

With one foot to the next, she dashed her way away from who or what she was running from. Her eyes darted around her surroundings; it was dark but she managed to see with a bit of light thanks to the fan vents, that the big vent had metal walls and it continued to creak and crank like it swayed side to side. Six heard her feet patter on cold puddles on the metal floor.

Granting from the looks of her surroundings, she was in the Maw.

Six continued her way, at some point she nearly slipped but managed to regain her balance. Far ahead, there was a silhouette of a girl as the same height as Six.

Six stopped running and stared at the girl. She squinted her eyes to get a better look at the girl. All Six knew was that her back faced Six and she wore something with a hood, since she didn't saw her head and it was shaped like the hood of her raincoat.

The big vent continued to creak and Six shivered out of fear. What happened to the thing that was chasing her?...

The girl must've noticed Six's presence since it turned it's head to the side, slowly, the girl turned to face Six. Six's heart beated faster than a rabbit being chased and her head pounded badly as she familiarized the girl infront of her.

"Hello Six," Shadow Six grinned ear to ear. Six placed two fingers on the temple of her forehead, she's been getting headaches anytime Shadow Six was near and it has been painful, like someone had a jackhammer and drilled Six's head.

"Shadow Six, what do you want again?" Six asked, her voice ehoing through the vents. It has been two years after The Incident, and still, Shadow Six lingers.

"Just wanting to drop by and check in on you. Seems like you feel that this is the end of the story, that everything will be fine from now on," Shadow Six said as she stepped closer to Six and Six stepped back cautiously.

"Isn't it, Shadow Six? I have no problems in my life - aside you - why are you still here?" Six asked.

Shadow Six looked around the big vent they were in, "Look at this world. It has endless disharmony, fear, despair... But yours, it contains beauty, peace, and wonderful things many would want to destroy."

Six frowned, "And what do you want from my world?"

"To destroy that peace," Shadow Six answered as she faced Six again, that irritating grin still plastered on her face and Six wished to slap it off her ash colored face.

"This is what you owe me, a ticket to your world... And my possibility to wreck havoc," Shadow Six said while giggling and spreading her arms wide.