¤| Chapter Nine |¤

GOOGLE IT

GOOGLE IT

*laughs*

The best meme is still the first one I showed here tbh but pffttttttttttt. *laughs*

Mumu: This will grow old...

Myoni: God I hope so, seeing how it's making Cindy lol so hard. I am worried for her mental state.

Credit to: DogInATuxedo

*takes a deep breath*

On to the story!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.

"Did we lose them?" Six wondered out loud while peeking out the fallen log that she and Seven crawled into. Seven was peeking out and slowly nodded, "Yeah, I don't see them," he said while crawling out of the log and lighting up his flashlight. Six sighed and crawled out next, Seven held Six's arms and helped her down.

"Thanks," Six smiled and Seven smiled back, "No problem Madam," he said in a horrible British accent while doing a bow. Six giggled and bowed back, "C'mon good sir let's get out of this Forest - that and find Mono and Twenty-Three."

"I swear if we find them and they are still not together, they are one thing and that is hopeless," Seven grumbled while pushing past the low branches, Six followed and she laughed, "Truely."

Seven chuckled, they continued to walk on for what seemed like hours until they made it to a steep slope. The ground was a bit far below and the Forest continued, now that dawn slowly was breaking, Six could see the the silhouette of the trees.

"It's a bit steep, I'll go first," Seven said and Six nodded. Seven stepped down and let gravity slide him down the slope, "Okay, you're next," he called and Six carefully copied Seven.

Six slid down and nearly stumbled at the end, making her silently yelp. Seven quickly caught her and helped her up, Six sighed, "Thanks Seven."

"Of course, I'm your boyfriend, it's my job," Seven grinned while pecking Six's cheek and held her hand. Six giggled and they walked on, Seven closed his flashlight once the sky got bluer. Six looked up to see a slow sunrise, she hoped that maybe the doll students won't find them now - or they don't sleep and is still pursuring for them.