Chapter 18: Lotus Flower Bomb

issa double update hoes.

Beyoncé Giselle Maraj-Knowles
September 9th
San Diego, California

"I miss you so much." I answered groggily into the phone. My eyes could barely stay open, but I saw her dimples sink into her cheeks as she smiled.

"Just go back to sleep baby. My bad. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"I'm not sleep." I lied. My mouth was open, and my eyes were now completely shut. I could feel myself falling asleep, but I didn't know when I would be able to talk to her next.

"Beyoncé I'll just call you when you wake up."

I groaned not really hearing what she was saying. I wanted to say something, but I literally couldn't.

"Good night." She hung up the phone, and I knocked out.

When I woke up my phone was overloaded with texts messages, and audio messages from Onika. I didn't really remember talking to her the night before, but obviously I had to.

Doctor M👩🏽‍⚕️: Good morning. Whenever you wake up. 4:58 a.m.

Doctor M👩🏽‍⚕️: Some luv from 1,000 miles away 🥺. 6:09 a.m.

I didn't even have to open the attachment to know what it was. Soapy ass, pretty, perky titties. I didn't know it was a video though. When I pressed play her moans rang through the phone, immediately making me hard.

Doctor M👩🏽‍⚕️: Send me a picture after you cum all over yourself😌. 6:11 a.m.

I tossed my phone down on my bed knowing she wasn't getting that damn picture. I wasn't even gonna get to do what I need to.

I called her phone, listening to her giggle on the other end. "What's funny?" I asked.

"Nothing baby. You cum for me yet?"

"Onika.. it's too early for this."

"It's never too early. Here let me help you. The door locked?"

"Yes."

"Take it all off. Everything."

I wasn't even surprised anymore. The moment I started fucking her she showed me just how nasty she was, and there was seriously no limit.

"I can't do this long distance shit. I need you here."

"I'll treat you like a slut when I get home, relax. I need you to do the work right now."

But before I even could, here came my children.

"Mama what I say 'bout locked doors?!" Kyreigh yelled, banging her fist on the door.

Onika chuckled on the other end of the phone. "See if you would've listened me, you would've already came by now."

"I still can."

"You're not leaving my babies out that door 'cause you wanna cum. Go get my kids."

I mocked her, pulling my shorts back up over my ass. I unlocked, and opened the door, handing Kyreigh the phone.

"That's Mommy."

"Hey Mommy! Come get us."

I mushed her head when she walked in the room. She fell on the floor but got up by her butt.

"I'm telling." She pointed her finger in my face.

"Bruh what you wanna do? Like you wanna get down? What?"