Chapter 23: Mind Fuck

October 30th
San Diego, California
Omniscient:

"Man y'all do this shit all the time!" Beyoncé shouted. Terrell put his small hands over her mouth while the girls both tickled and punched her in her stomach.

She stuck her tongue out, making Terrell snatch his hands away. "Ewwww!"

"Help!" She yelled and Terrell went to tickle her too.

"Y'all can stop jumping my ba—your mother." Onika corrected herself hoping Beyoncé didn't catch it, but she did.

She looked up at Onika who turned her head away. The kids continued tickling Beyoncé with their small fingers until she was giggling loud enough for the people outside to hear her.

When they got tired of torturing her, they got up and ran off into the kitchen.

"We're hungry Mama!" London shouted.

"Oh now you fucking demons are hungry after y'all tortured me?" She huffed, completely out of breath. She stood up off of the floor and sat down next to Onika with a small smirk on her face.

"Don't say nothing to me Beyoncé, go feed my babies."

"So feed myself? 'Cause I hea—"

"I know damn well I just said don't say nothing to me."

"You ain't gotta be mean to me."

"Yes I do, because I don't and you think you got a in."

Beyoncé leaned over, kissing Onika on her cheek. She let her lips linger there for awhile, the gesture catching Onika off guard. "I'm sorry, and I swear I'll do anything. Including kill that lame ass nigga you was talking to in the club the other night."

Onika chuckled. "Go feed my kids."

"You think I'm playing but I'm dead ass serious. I will shoot that nigga as soon as I figure out who the fuck he is."

"Please don't." She pushed Beyoncé away only for her to wrap her arms around her waist. "He's actually a nice guy."

"Nice guy my ass. If I love you can't nobody else have you, and I'm never gon' stop loving you."

"That's not as cute as you think it is. It's actually really childish, and toxic."

"I don't know why you think I care. We all gon' be miserable in this bitch."

"Mama!"

"Feed my children."

"Give me a kiss."

"No. You don't deserve it."

"But I will. Give me the reward now and I'll make it worth your while."

"A kiss isn't the reward, at all. And that is not how that works. Go. Bye."

"What's the reward?"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Partially. What's the reward baby?"