Chapter 6: New York Pt. 2

Beyoncé Giselle Maraj-Knowles
June 16
San Diego, California

All this bitch do is lie and shit so I don't even know if she telling the truth for real. Either way I'm putting my fucking hands on somebody. If Katorah is alive, I'm beating her fucking ass and I'm cussing my mama out because she knew and she didn't tell me. If Imari is lying, I'm gon' kill the bitch 'cause what's yo ulterior motive hoe?

"Your phone is ringing Bey."

"I know that bitch."

"Oh that's why you didn't even look when it rang?" She scoffed. "Answer the phone for your fucking wife."

"See you lucky this a moving car. I would've been beat yo fuckin' ass. I ain't changed that much bitch, you got me fucked up. You better watch yo mouth 'round this bitch. I don't know who you think you talkin' to."

I answered the phone. "Yo."

"Stop answering the fucking phone like that. Where are you?"

"Going to New York."

"Why?"

"Because Imari said that Katorah still alive."

"And yo stupid ass is believing her? Why are you with Imari? Ain't that the bitch who came to my school thinking she was hot shit? Beyoncé when you get home, I swear to you, we're having words."

"Okay mom."

"You think I'm fucking playing? This'll be the day I put my fucking hands on you and you know I don't do that. I would tell you to bring yo stupid ass home right now but I'm sure the bitch has you in the passenger seat like you don't know where fucking New York is. Why are y'all driving anyway? That's like a 41-hour drive."

"Babe I think she wanna fuck me." I turned my head to look at Imari and she scoffed.

"YOU THINK?! Beyoncé come home, I'm done playing. You done pissed me off. Bring yo ass home. ME AND YOU GOT WORDS! BRING YO STUPID ASS HOME! IF I DON'T SEE YOU IN THE NEXT HOUR I'M BEATING YOUR ASS!"

I jumped at her yelling but I was turned on at the same time. I loved it when she got all crazy and shit, that's when she fucked me like she hated me. Be having my dick jumping through my briefs and shit, sexy ass bitch.

"Do you hear me talking to you Beyoncé? Tell that bitch to bring you home right now. I wanna hear you say that shit."

"And Mama said I got the foul mouth."

"BEYONCÉ!"

"Okay okay." I took the phone down from my ear and stared at Imari until she got irritated and looked back.

"Fuck is you looking at me for?"

"My wife said bring me home bitch."

"Stop calling me out my goddamn name-"

"That was her, it wasn't me. But you still gotta bring me home. I'm tryna get some pussy and it's gon' fuck up my chances if you being defiant. Find somewhere and turn that ass around."

"You don't wanna kno-"

"SHE'LL FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT BITCH! BRING MY BITCH HOME BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS!"

"I thought you were in control here Bey, damn." Imari turned around.

"I don't wear the pants no more bitch, I got married."

"You ain't never wore the pants with me in the first goddamn place." She hung up the phone.

"She ain't wrong."