Chapter 29: Hate That I Love You

i changed this title 'bout 20 times.. literally.

December 8th
The Hamptons, New York
Omniscient:

"I did too much with those divorce papers, I didn't know if I even wanted to divorce you, I just wanted to act right." Onika admitted, she looked up at Beyoncé. "But in my defense, you act like you don't know when to stop lying to me. It's so infuriating that you think we can't handle shit together instead of you holding shit in, and leaving me to fend for myself when I find out from somebody who shouldn't know our business in the first damn place."

Beyoncé was shocked at the words coming out of her wife's mouth. She thought she would be the one in control here, but obviously Onika had some pent up anger.

"I told you I was sorry for that shit Onika, and that none of it was meant to hurt you. I lied to keep you from being mad at me."

"But we had a full blown conversation about this the first time you lied, and then the second time, I'm tired of having conversations with you and you not listening to me. You a grown ass woman. I fucked up, and I understand that it was significantly worse than you lying, BUT it still hurts. You lying was the root of all of this in the first place. I don't see how you don't see that."

"I never said I didn't see that. I just don't see how you could do the shit you did."

"We weren't together!"

"I wasn't even talking about you fucking him, because I don't care about that shit. But you dirty as fuck for coming home to me and fucking me right after. You knew what the fuck you were doing."

"The intention was not come home to you and fuck you. It just happened! I just didn't want to feel like I'd just fucked up, because I knew I fucked up, I'm not stupid!"

"Imma need you to lower your voice."

"No I'm not going to lower my voice Beyoncé because this is the last time I'm saying it! I'm sorry! Fuck! What else do you want me to do damn?! I'm sorry it happened, I'm sorry it hurt you, I'm sorry for all of it BUT IT'S DONE! And there's nothing either of us can do about that."

"But that shit still hurt me Onika. Like damn. It's not even about it being disrespectful, which it was. It's about the fact that you didn't even say shit, and you didn't plan on saying shit either. You don't see that you hypocritical as hell, and when things don't go your way you wanna sob to Ariana like you didn't do it."

"I'm sobbing to Ariana because she's my best friend, and I have the right to cry if I see it fit! Bitch! You don't get to tell me what to feel!"

At this point, Onika was tired of catering to Beyoncé's feelings when in reality, they were both wrong. If Beyoncé wouldn't have lied, they wouldn't even be in this predicament in the first place.

"Man Onika, I never said you didn't have a right to what you feel—"

"But you did! And August did too, and I know for a fact you sat around with them niggas talking about how I didn't. I know that to be 100% true Beyoncé so don't lie in my face again." She refused to cry, but angry tears were approaching. The way Beyoncé handled her was ridiculous, and she wanted to do the same thing. "If yo toxic ass want me to feel extra bad about the shit that I did because of how I made you feel, just say that."

"I do. You didn't have to do all the shit you did to me, and you know you didn't which is why you felt bad about it in the first damn place. You should've just opened your damn mouth and said something."

Onika gave her a look like she was stupid. "Are you even listening to yourself right now you fucking idiot?!"

"Watch your mouth."