Chapter 24: x2

October 31st
San Diego, California
Omniscient:

Onika's head pounded as she snuck from up under Dereon's arm. He was knocked out, snoring from the orgasm he'd had. He didn't even bother to make sure she got hers.

She tiptoed down the stairs, completely forgetting about her underwear up in the bedroom. When she got downstairs, she picked up and put on her clothes again. She hurried out silently, shutting his door as quietly as possible.

"Fuck." She mumbled to herself once she got in the car. She shut her eyes and laid her head back against the seat.

She had come here to completely forget about the feelings she had for Beyoncé, and yet all she'd managed to do was let this boy cum inside her. Irritated with both him and herself, she pulled her phone out and blocked him before pulling out of the driveway.

She drove miles and miles looking for a store that was open, but to her very unpleasant surprise she couldn't.

"Why the hell is everything closed?" She asked aloud.

She would expect something to be open, it was Halloween after all, but nope, nothing.

She felt like she wanted to cry as she made a U-turn to Beyoncé's house. She didn't know what to do, and she felt lost. Beyoncé always made her feel safe. She just wanted to forget all about what'd just happened.

She pulled her phone out to call Beyoncé but she didn't answer. She sighed and got out of the car leaving everything besides her phone and keys in the car. She unlocked the door then made her way up to their bedroom.

"Bey." She called out seeing that Beyoncé wasn't in the bed.

Beyoncé came out of the bathroom naked. Her eyebrows raised when she saw Onika, confused at her presence altogether.

"Wassup?"

"I don't feel good." She answered simply. She wouldn't dare tell Beyoncé she had sex with someone else. She wanted to leave him alone, not get him killed.

"You not gon' bitch about being here in the morning?"

"No."

Beyoncé could hear the sadness in her voice so she dropped everything she was about to say. "You want some shorts or something? You're not sleeping in jeans."

Onika nodded her head, and Beyoncé reached inside her drawer to grab some basketball shorts. Onika took off her jeans, and put the shorts on. Beyoncé noticed she didn't have underwear on but she let it go as Onika took her shirt off.

They both crawled into the bed, Beyoncé wrapping her arms around her wife, burrowing her face in the crook of her neck.

"What's wrong?" She whispered against her neck.

"I did something real bad, and I can't take it back."

"How bad?"

"Real bad."

"And even though you hate me, you came over here?"

"I didn't know where else to go. You always make me feel better." She reached down, intertwining their fingers then bringing them up to her stomach.

"Onika you know I'm sorry for all that shit right? And I'm really trying to earn your trust back, but I don't know what you want me to do." She lifted her head. "Look at me."

Onika turned around fully, staring Beyoncé in the face.

"I'm sorry for real. Please don't divorce me. I fucked up, I should've told you, multiple times then I made you feel like your feelings didn't matter. I shouldn't have said those things that I said to you. You're an amazing mother and you deserve the world."