Chapter 7: Katorah's Killing

jus one more to get yall closer to being mad at me💀😭

Onika Tanya Maraj-Knowles
June 17
San Diego, California

"She's a fucking idiot, she really went. She really fucking went." I sucked my teeth, letting Lauren into the house.

"Yeah, August and Jay went with her." Ari said.

"Do they have death wishes or something? They know they're gonna die when they get back here right?"

"At least my man ain't go." Lauren said.

"Well he... he can't but if he could, he most definitely would've went with them." I assured her with a fake smile. Bitch I don't know why she thinks her man wouldn't follow behind Bey's dumbass. He been doing that since they were kids. She wouldn't know that though.

I wasn't gonna lie, I did have an attitude. I had an attitude because Beyoncé is dumb as hell. Imari told her that Katorah was alive so of course she believes her. I on the other hand don't know what to believe. I know I'm just not as dumb as my wife.

"So what's our move?"

"We meeting they dumbasses down there." Ari said. "If they wanna act stupid then we can too."

"Y'all sure?"

"Yup, August's mom got the kids 'til you go back for work. We're good." She explained. "What? Lauren you got something you need to do?"

"Nah."

"Then let's go."

"You know she most likely took the jet right?" I asked.

"Okay? She took y'all shit. We got one."

So we took Ari and August's jet to New York, to Ms. Tina's house. She had one here and in San Diego all thanks to Beyoncé.

I knew Beyoncé and those stupid ass niggas were here. I knocked on the door and August opened it, Ari smacked him the moment she saw him.

"Are you niggas stupid?" We walked into the house behind August.

Jay was sitting on the couch but I couldn't find Beyoncé anywhere. I didn't see her.

I wasn't gonna blow up like they expected, not until I saw her damn face. I don't care what Beyoncé thought, you don't just leave. When I told her to leave, I meant go to Jay's house or August's or something. Not fucking New York. That's the reason she was in trouble in the first place. With her stupid ass.

"Where's Beyoncé?"

"She left with OG like an hour ago." Jay said, he didn't take his eyes off the TV. Bernice was sitting next to him.

I sighed and sat next to Bernice, staring blankly at the TV. I didn't even know what was on, I didn't care.

When Beyoncé stepped through that door, I was ready to get on her ass. I stood to my feet and everything but it looked like somebody had already gotten to her.

She was all bruised up and her bottom lip was bleeding. Mama Tina looked amused though. Behind her, in walked Katorah in the same condition as Bey.

"Now this some fuckin' bullshit." Bernice stood up as well as soon as she saw Katorah. Her eyes widened.

"Ahhh shit." August sat all the way back in his seat. Ari slapped her hand over his mouth telling him to 'shut the fuck up'.

Bernice took no time slapping the shit out of Katorah when she got close enough. Beyoncé saw me and she looked away from me. She walked deeper into the house and I followed behind her.