Chapter 31: Moving Mountains

December 9th
The Hamptons, New York
Omniscient:

"That's her kid!" Ky shouted at Katorah, but she just shrugged her shoulders, tossing the gun back into the bag.

"Well at least she knows how to stop playing with me."

Ky's jaw clenched. "We don't touch children. How would you feel if somebody shot KD?"

"You should be asking Bernice that." She shrugged again.

Ky turned to Mazzi who wasn't saying anything. Mazzi didn't like the events that'd happened just as much as the next person, but saying anything to Katorah wasn't wise. Anyone that went against her was subject to losing their life. She wanted to prove that she could run it all, even when everyone around her knew she couldn't.

"She's 3 Katorah."

"She'll live."

"And what if she doesn't?!"

"Nigga you sound like you sticking up for Beyoncé to me!" She shouted, and he backed up. "She ain't do shit for you, remember? You don't remember her killing yo people then leaving you out in the dust to fend for yourself? Or am I just making shit up?!"

Ky shook his head looking back out the window. The distress in Kyreigh's parent's faces was enough for him to feel it in his heart.

"Katorah it ain't right. That child didn't do shit to us—"

"But her mama did. And what better way to kill somebody without actually killing them? She ain't never gon' get past this."

Ky looked back at Mazzi, but he just nodded. "She ain't wrong."

"But I mean, if you think I am, you can go with her." She smirked.

"Open your eyes baby, we just gotta make it there." Beyoncé wiped the tears off of her face, watching Onika apply pressure to Kyreigh's wound.

"Bro I'm getting her lined like what the fuck?" August shook his head as Ariana typed frantically on her phone.

"No, it's personal now."

"Give me your shirt." Onik mumbled, and Beyoncé took it off quickly, handing it to her.

"Is that hurting her?"

"Not as much as her getting shot, stop asking me questions."

Kyreigh's breaths were uneven and she had tears in her eyes, but she wouldn't stop staring at Onika. As if she was the only thing keeping her awake.

When they got to the hospital, Jay hopped out quickly, and carried her into the hospital. The people inside screamed and gasped as the large group maneuvered through the hospital.

"We don't need to sign anything."

The receptionist looked up at Jay, Kyreigh, and the group behind them, and picked up the phone. Not even a minute later they rolled out a gurney.

Everybody tried to follow behind the doctors but one of them stopped them.

"Only one of you is allowed inside."

"What type of stupid ass shit is that?!" Beyoncé sucked her teeth.

"It's just procedures ma'am."

"Procedures for what bro what the fu—"

"Beyoncé baby relax, I'll go."

Beyoncé thought about it for a minute, before nodding her head and watching her go. Her sadness seemed to immediately turn into anger.