Chapter 9

| Evan's p.o.v. |

"Do you think Logan knows it's us?" Taissa asked with her puppy dog eyes. "There's only one way to find out." I held my arm over her and took a sharp turn to the left. The car behind me did the same. "Shit, he is following us." Taissa let out a whimper. "It's ok, i'll take care of it." I smirked as I held my arm over her again and took a sharp turn right.

Logan kept following us and I knew he wasn't going to stop. I then had a brilliant idea. "Tai, open the glove conpartment and grab a blonde wig, make up, and colored contacts and put them on." Taissa didn't qusetion my command.

Taissa looked ridiculos with all the shit on her face. I pulled over to a side street and Logan stopped right behind us. I looked over as he got out of his car and shut his door angerly. "Quickly, we have to make out." Before I could say anything Taissa grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

In the middle of our make out session there was a knock on the window. I didn't even answer, I was so involved with Taissa. I hope she didn't think of this just as acting, cause I felt something. *knock* "EVAN! ARE YOU THERE!?" Dammit. I let go of Tai's lips and she opened her eyes. I just wanted to keep kissing her. "EVAN!?!?" I gave her one kiss on her cheek and rolled down the window.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

Evan instructed that I put on a blonde wig, make up, and colored contacts. He pulled over and waited for Logan to come up to the car. I wasn't even thinking and said "Quickly, we have to make out." Evan tried to say something put I grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was probably the best 2 minutes of my life, even if he was acting when Evan kissed he meant it. I came back to reality when Logan knocked on the window and Evan left my lips. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I could feel my face burn up.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were Emma." Logan said gesturing to me. I left out a soft giggle and turned the other way. "Ya man, me and Em are trying to go out for a special dinner." Evan coressed my thigh, "Our anniversary in fact." He leaned over and kissed me again. "It was funny, I thought she was Taissa."

Evan let out a nervous laugh "haha, no just my Emma." he grabbed my hand. "So how have you been Logan?" Evan was trying to change the subject. "Actually great, I just met up with this girl Sandy, and damn." Evan looked over to me, and hugged me. I felt my face burn up out of anger, but I said nothing.

"So, no more abstience huh?" "Oh, hell no. I knew Taissa wasn't going to fuck me so I went out to find someone who would." "That's a dick move." "Excuse me?" Evan got out of the car. "I said, that's a dick move." "What?" Evan punched Logan in the nose and hopped into the car "DICK" he yelled as we drove off.

| Evan's p.o.v. |

Taissa didn't have to put on any make up remover, she was crying so much. I tried to comfort her. "Hey, there's the Tai I know." she had all her make up off and was pouting. "He cheated on you with a prostitute! You're a lot better then a prostitiute." She smiled. "Hey, do you think I can go over your house?" she said sniffling. "Sure, Emma probably isn't home" Taissa grinned. "Evan pull over." I did as was instructed. I stopped the car. "Ok now wh-" I was cut off by a kiss.