Chapter 8

| Evan's p.o.v. |

"Fuck." I said under my breath, it was my older brother Drew. He walked over to where me and Tai were sitting, he leaned over and gave me a nuggie. My hair was all messed up and Tai gave out a soft chuckle. "So, you finally dumped that anorexic bitch for some new piece of ass? Right on!" He gave me a high five. No matter how annoying Emma could get, I couldn't stand the fact he dubbed her as an 'anorexic bitch'. " No, me and Tai are just- "Friends" Tai gave me a warm smile and ate the last piece of bacon.

Where I was reserverd, quiet, and generally laid back person, Drew was the exact opposite. He said the first thing that came to mind which was annoying as hell, I couldn't beileve we came from the same person, I sighed out of relief remembering he was only my half brother. "There's a party down town if you guys wanna come." He took a sip of my drink and winked at Taissa. "I think we're going to go, and by the way Drew, you're 32 years old, start acting like it." I grabbed the bill and Tai's arm and strutted out.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

Evan's little side remark at Drew made me laugh, I never really heard Evan being so feisty. He was a pretty mellow guy, and to see him stand up to his loud mouth brother made me laugh. "So, Drew's your brother..?" I glanced over at Evan who sighed. "Sadly, but only half" I giggled. Thank god I thought to myself. "I know this is a weird question, but do you happen to have a brush." "Um, actually ya." Evan popped open the glove conpartment. There were condoms, ciggarettes, fake lashes, wigs, a shit load of make up, colored contacts,and a slice of pizza? "Wow, Evan..I" Evan quickly stopped me "This is Emma's car." "Oh" I giggled to myself imaging what Evan would use this stuff for.

My stomach kept growling and I had no clue why, I just have waffles and bacon. I tried to shut it up because I didn't want Evan to have to buy me a whole other meal.

"Want to get chinese food?" he asked with a crooked, dimply smile.

"Sure, if that's ok." I asked, I felt terrible that I had to make him pay for another full meal for me, I was such a pig. "Um, Tai what car does your boyfriend have..?" I thought for a moment kind of baffled at his question," A silver Audi R8 V10." I smirked at my knowledge of cars, I looked over waiting for Evan's satisfied expression, but instead he had a worried one. "Might I add why?" Evan glanced to me , "Well there's been a silver Audi following us for about a mile now." "Shit" I looked at the rear view mirrior.

Big blue eyes were staring at me from the other car. My stomach sank. "Logan."