Chapter 24

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

"Ow Evan, stop that hurts." I winced in pain as Evan was pressing his hand on my once small belly. "Sorry babe, I'm just so excited." he took his hand away and smiled. "Me too." I gave him a warm smile and cupped his cheek in my hand. 

 We laid on the bed for awhile just staring at the ceiling fan enjoying each other's company. "Ev, I just felt a kick." "No way!" Evan jolted up pressing his hand, lightly on my baby bump. *kick* Evan's eyes widened, "That's amazing. Tai there's a human inside of you!" He giggled. "You know what else I want inside of me?" I looked at him and smirked. "Uh..what?" he said blushing. "Food, I'm really in the mood for pizza." I said with a wide grin. "Very nice Tai, very nice. You stay here I'll go order it." He got up and gave me a kiss. 

I smiled while rubbing my stomach. "ow." I said softly under my breath."Everything alright in there?" Evan shouted. "Yea! It's all good." It really wasn't, the baby wouldn't stop kicking, and kicking. "Oh FUCK!" I screeched, the pain was getting severe. Evan ran into the room,"What's happening babe, are you okay??" Evan had a worried look on his face. "Yea, mhm, yup." I clenched my teeth as the pain came back. "No you're not, Tai. We have to get you to a hospital." "Yea, okay." Evan slowly helped me up. I felt liquid slowly trickle down my leg. "Ev, I think I just pissed myself." he looked down at the floor. "Taissa that's not pee, your water just broke." Evan said with a smile. I wanted to be happy I really did, I wanted to jump up and down, I was so ready for the baby, but the pain. I put on a fake smile and went with Evan to the car.

| Evan's p.o.v. |

 The whole car ride Tai was moaning in pain. I felt so bad but all I could do was be there for her.  "Here Babe," I reached out my hand, "Hold on to it as tight as you want, we're almost there." She grabbed it, hard. I pulled into the hospital parking lot ignoring all speed limits and traffic signs we had to get in there. I opened the car door and grabbed Taissa. "Come on honey, you're so close."

As we got inside the doctor's took over, they put her in a wheel chair and put her in room 3C. I ran in the room and stood right by her side, reaching my hand out, she grabbed it right away. She looked very pale and sickly, of course she always looked beautiful but she wasn't looking well. I shook it off and focused on helping her through the pain.

Halfway through the labor one of the nurses came up to me, "Sir you're going to have to leave for a moment." she gave me a stern look. "Um, why?" "Sir, please cooperate. We're trying to do what's best for your wife." "My wife, Yea okay." I got out of her way and went outside of the room. I could hear Taissa scream until it suddenly stopped. 

I ran into the room, she looked even whiter than before. I heard a silent cry and it got louder. "Sir." I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Is Taissa alright?" No one responded to me."Here's your baby sir, surprisingly very healthy." My god, I felt tears streaming down my face. I held the baby in my arms, "What a beautiful baby girl" 

I turned around, "Tai look what we did." she still looked as if she was sleeping, "Tai?" 

-

AN: ayye that's the end of this story!C: I tried to set it up for a sequel would anyone be interested in a part 2?? let me know what you think and thank you so much for reading this story I had no clue how popular it would become it honestly makes me so happy since I love writing so much!! thanks you all ILY!!