Chapter 21

(AN/ sorry this took so long I broke my laptop and I'm updating this on my phone)

| Evan's p.o.v |

I woke up with a killer migraine. I had no clue where I was, it was bright, and noisy. My eyes adjusted to the light and I was lying in a bed with an IV pierced into my arm.

I attempted to sit up but it just made my head feel worse. I let out a heavy sigh and tried to remember how I got myself in this mess.

A nurse knocked on my door then let herself in, "Mr. Peters your girlfriend is here." "Taissa?" "Um no, Roberts, Emma?" "Fuck.." "Should I let her in?" "Fine." I huffed. the nurse rolled her eyes and shut the door.

Why would Emma even bother to come here, I don't want her I want Taissa. I looked over at a side table which had my phone on it. I quickly grabbed it and dialed Tai's number.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

Mitch laid me on the bed slowly while gently kissing my neck. I let out a moan, "oh evan." "What." Mitch stopped and got off of me. "M-Mitch I'm so sorry, forget that happened." "You can't stop thinking about Evan huh.." he said while looking down. "No Mitch please." I grabbed his hand, my phone began to buzz.

I picked it up to see who was calling at such a late hour. "It's Evan." I said looking up at Mitch who rolled his eyes, "I have to take this." "go ahead." Mitch moved out of my way as I went into the living room.
-
Evan: Tai? Hello?
Tai: Evan, what's wrong?
Evan: oh my god Tai I've missed you so much I'm so sorry I love you, only you.
Tai: ....
Tai: love?
Evan: yes love. I was such an idiot, please forgive me.
Tai: of course I forgive you Evan.
Evan: *chuckles* thank god, oh and I'm sort of in the hospital
Tai: WHAT!?!
Evan: ya.
Tai: I'll be there in one second, I love you.
Evan: love you too.
...
-
I grabbed my purse and shoes, I had no time to waste, I had to make sure Evan was ok. I made my way to the door until Mitch stopped me. "where are you going?" "Mitch I'm so sorry but Evan needs me, he's in the hospital I have to go."

I tried to maneuver my way around him but he wouldn't budge, "Mitch please I-" "Shhh" he put his finger over my mouth. "You're not going anywhere."