Chapter 2

| Taissa's p.o.v. |
I was sitting on my couch and watching "Orange is the new black" when my phone buzzed. I immediately thought it was Vera so without looking (or thinking) I responded with "Hey Gurrrlll." I smiled then locked my phone. My phone buzzed again and this time I actually looked at who it was from.
-
Evan: ????
-
"Oh shit." I thought to myself. Why is Evan texting me now? After two years? I was quite furious with him. Once again my phone buzzed and I rolled my eyes.
-
Evan: So have you heard of it?
-
Heard of what? What the hell was he talking about. I really wanted to respond to his text about how I felt. "Oh hey. I haven't talked to you in awhile..how long...oh yea 2 YEARS!" I didn't want to say that but I still wanted to be sassy.
-
Me: What are you even talking about..?
Evan: Parmiga..? have you heard of it?
Me: uhh no.
Evan: oh ok.
-
Of course I know what Parmiga is, I used to ship it myself. Thoughts kept crossing my mind like why is Evan asking me about Parmiga? I wanted to find out..did he want to make it happen..? I slapped myself on the wrist. "Taissa stay focused you are in a relationship."
-
Me: Why?
Evan: As you might have heard from Sarah there was a meet and greet
Me: ya.. so.
Evan: well um 2 fans came up to me and told me what it was..
Me: ok..cool.
Evan:..Look I know we haven't talked in 2 years but I was wondering if you wanted to catch up?
Me: like go out for lunch?
Evan: how about I just call you later?
My heart skipped a beat.
Me: Ok umm sure.
Evan: I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!WE CAN READ THE PARMIGA FANFIC!
Me: those can get weird fast..
Evan: Oh well we are, I'll call you at like 7:30ish
Me: ok..
Evan: "see" you then lol
Me: heh..

-

  I forogt how sweet Evan was, he always knew how to make me laugh. I kind of felt like a bitch for responding the way I did but I wanted Evan to know I was kind of fed up by him. I put my phone down and smiled. Me and Evan were finally talking again. My phone buzzed again, I guess Evan was really eager to talk to me. I looked at my phone smiling and my smile faded as I saw it wasn't from Evan.