Chapter 3

| Evan's p.o.v. |

Wow.

I can't believe Tai actually agreed to talk to me later...should I call her Tai? I'm suprised she wasn't furious with me, I mean I've been kind of a dick to her. The clock read 6:35 and I started getting ready.

As I started walking to the bathroom I stopped. What am I getting ready for? Me and Tai are talking over the phone

. I hit myself on the head, I was such an idiot. Now all I can do is wait tills 7:30.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

I saw the text was from Logan

-

Logan: Why don't you swing by my place tonight! Maybe around 7:30, I got champagne;)

Shit. 7:30.

I could blow off Evan...No, something in the back of my mind was telling me to stick to my plans with Evan.

Me: Sorry babe, I threw up earlier and um I'm on my period.

WAKE UP TAISSA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! Evan is in a happy relationship and so are you. For some reason I still sent that text.

Logan: aw, too bad ;( I was really looking foward to tonight! well anyway fell better sweetie xoxo

I feel like an awful person. Logan is one of the sweetest guys I know and I'm ditching him for Evan. I have some serious problems.

| Evan's p.o.v. |

The clock slowly rolled to 7:00 and I was getting anixious. What if my voice cracked while talking to her, she'll just laugh at me. I kept thinking to myself if it was actually a good idea to read the fanfic, I mean that's one weird-ass request for a first date- first date? I didn't even think about what I was saying. "UGH" I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. "Evan Thomas Peters, get your shit together." As I made my way to the bedroom I heard the front door creek open.

"EVAAAN!!! I'M HOME BABBY!!!" Emma stumbled her way through the door. I couldn't tell if she was drunk or high. "Emma I think you need to go to bed." I was saying this because I didn't want her to hear me and Taissa and also she needed sleep, she looked like hell. "NO WAY!! IM READY TO PARRTY!" Right as she said that she passed out. I sighed and carried her off to bed.