Chapter 16

| Evan's p.o.v. |

Taissa dropped me off at my doorstep and I gave her a kiss goodbye. When I was around her I felt butterflies, something I've only felt with Emma once. Ugh, Emma. I had to go deal with her. I walked up to the front door which was wide open. "Emma..?" I said opening the door. I looked around the house but she was no where to be found, I grabbed my phone and began texting her.

-

Me: Emma where the hell are you??

Emma: non ouf ur businsseu

Me: Shit Emma you're drunk, where are you??!?!?

-

"Shit." I sighed. Emma ran off and got drunk. Just as I put my phone down it buzzed.

-

tai<3: So when is the vanity fair?

Me: tomorrow hun, don't worry, I told you my people will take care of you.

tai<3: oh, so you have people now?

Me: Well yes in fact I do my darling ;)

tai<3: you're quite fancy, ok well I have to go, i'm visting vera. Byee<3

Me: Have fun babe<3

-

I smiled. My smile didn't last very long because Tai reminded me that I had to break up with Emma. I called Emma and left her serveral messages but there was no answer. I became frustrated and hurled my phone across the room. I put my back against the wall and slid to the floor pulling my hair. Why did I have to get involved with Emma.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

I waited patiently outside of my door for Vera. In this time I thought I'd might read more of the fanfiction. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and began reading. My fanfiction life was filled with a lot more drama then my real one, and I wasn't really complaining. The fanfiction I began reading called "Wedding Bells" is quite scandalous. I almost cheat on Evan, I get captured, then Evan gets shot. I cringe at even the remote possibility of him getting injured like that. In the end, me and Evan whind up getting married, I felt my heart beat faster as I read the vow that he wrote on a crumpled piece of notebook paper.

I waited for a solid 20 minutes and my butt was beginning to hurt, I had to sit on my cold concrete stair which was probably warm now, courtosey of my body heat. I checked the time and called Vera.

-

....

....

V: TAI!! I'm so sorry I can't make it, jackson got sick and threw up all over sophie.

T: Oh, I mean you couldv'e texted me but.. tell them Aunt Tai says hello.

V: Will do sweetie, again I'm sorry, and oh how's Evan?

T: Wait you know!?!?

V: Ya the whole internet knows too, k gotta go bye kisses!!

-

I went on google and typed in my name. Breaking news on TMZ: Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga caught canoodling in the park. I wasn't sure if I should be happy or sad. I was just confused and kind of mad. I wanted to keep our relationship a seceret till tomorrow but I guess that isn't possible.

I went back inside and threw on a big T-shirt. I put popcorn in and began watching murder house. It's funny to watch my young self with Evan. I was so unsure of my feelings but I knew deep down I liked him.

| Evan's p.o.v. |

"WHAT THE HELL EVAN." I screamed at myself for being such an idiot and throwing my phone. I just wanted to talk to taissa, and for her to stroke my hair and say it will be alright. I sat down on the couch taking deep breaths. I grabbed my phone which now had a crack. I shrugged it off and called Emma one more time. I only wanted Taissa and I wanted to know for myself that I'm dedicated to only her. Emma didn't answer yet again.

I put my phone on the table, I layed down and closed my eyes rubbing my head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

**dream**

It was dark and it smelled like alchohol. I felt as if I was in a bed so I reached to the right of me to find a light. Luckily for me there was one, I turned it on and Taissa was hovering over me. It didn't look like her, she looked like Emma did when she got home after happy hour. Her hair was all tangled and her make-up was running, and god knows how many drinks she's had. I tried to sit up but tai brought her finger to my chest and put me back down. "Not yet." she said waving her finger in front of my face.

She crawled over me and began kissing my neck. I closed my eyes then looked up to find Emma. I pushed her off. "Stay away from me Emma." "Who?" I turned around to see Taissa again. I put my head in my hands and she came behind me and started to rub my back. I let out a deep breath. "That feels great." "I know it does" Emma's voice was ringing in my ear. I jumped back up "Stay away Emma, I'm serious."

"I thought you loved me!" she screamed, she turned around to grab something to throw. When she turned to me it was Taissa again who was crying.I ran over and held her face. "No, Taissa I do love you." I kissed her on the forhead. "Who the hell is she." I looked down to see Emma. I tried to run but my feet weren't going anywhere. Now both tai and Emma were on me. "Whose it gonna be?" they both asked.

...

I woke up drenched in sweat and slightly turned on. All of the sudden my phone began ringing, I jumped a little but looked over and saw it was Tai. I grabbed it and answered immeadiatly.

-

E: Ah, just the girl I wanted to talk too.

(A/N this is kind of long and as you can see I changed my username!! I've been rewatching murder house and i love tate and violet soo, ya this is a weird chapter!<3)