Chapter 4

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

Logan knew everything there is to know about Evan.

I didn't even tell him anything, around the time we were shooting Coven he met him and Evan said that we were love interests. Almost immeadiatly Logan looked him up.

Logan: So, this guy is engaged?

Me: ya..? what's your point?

Logan: That means he had sex..?

Me: I would assume so.

Logan is practicing abstience and sex is always a HUGE deal for him. That's why I'm still a virgin.

Throughout filming,

Logan was very snooty to Evan. Me and him would just be having a causual conversation and Logan butts in to drag me away.

Don't get me wrong, Logan has his...flaws but at least he talks to me.

It was always the same with Evan, we shoot a season, become very close, hang out everyday, watch it and then I somehow become invisible to him.

******Flashback******

"FARMIGA!!!YOU'RE NEXT, LET'S GO."

A loud woman shouted from across the room. I quickly stood up and grabbed my things. I walked into this big white room, with 3 people at a table and another boy sitting on a stool.

The boy just stared at me. I could feel my face turn red so I quickly turned and he giggled.

I spoke my lines and after the creater of the show walked up to me with the boy.

"Taissa!! You are adorable! Best Violet so far! I think you're going to get the part, so let me introduce you to your love interst!"

"Love interest?" My face looked puzzled as I turned to the boy.

"Hey, I'm Evan." he waved awkwardly with a smile.

"I'll leave you two at it." The man winked then walked off.

"So I guess we'll be kissing?" Evan said as he cocked his head.

"I guess so." I shrugged and smiled.

"Why not practice."