Chapter 5

| Evan's p.o.v. |

I kept walking back and forth and looking at the clock, it was so close to 7:30 and I was regretting my descion. Why can't I just see her in person? I had a feeling it would be weird to read a fanfiction about us without seeing her in 2 years. I looked at my phone, went into my contacts and saw "Tai<3" I kept that heart from Season one, I pressed dial.

-

....

....

Tai: Hello?

Me: I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat instead, I mean we haven't talked in two years, it would be amazing to see you!
Tai: (....) Um, ya, what time?

Me: How about 8, I'll pick you up! text me your address.

Tai: *shit* I have to get ready now.

Me: I bet you'll look beautiful with whatever you wear. *I made myself blush*

Tai: Ha, thanks see you then!

-

I once again slapped myself. Why did I compliment her, I can't fall for her again. I heard moaning from the other room and I knew Emma was awake. I actually wanted to look presentable for Tai, unlike I do with Emma. If she looks like shit, I figure the same rule complies to me. Tai on the other hand, always looked stunning. I had to step up my game. I grabbed hair gel, a comb, a tux, and cologne and quickly ran out the door.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

I rumaged through my closet. I was happy that Evan suggested that we actually go out, I could actually attempt to impress him. I grabbed a big red sweater, black leggings, and my combat boots. I decided to keep my hair straight and I only put on mascara and lip-gloss. I thought I looked pretty good. *buzz* My phone fell off the bathroom counter. I glanced down at it 1 new message: Logan.