Chapter 22

| Taissa's p.o.v. |
  Mitch stood in front of the door with a stern look on his face. "You don't understand Evan needs me...and I need him." I cringed just thinking about leaving Evan in the state he was.

  "Fuck Evan" Mitch grunted, "That's what I want to do." I mumbled under my breath trying to stay positive. Mitch walked over to me and grabbed my hair and pulled it back. He put his mouth to my ear, "Don't say a word."

  I didn't even know what was happening, it didn't feel like real life, it felt like I was in one of the fanfictions I've read in the past. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek as Mitch began kissing my neck. I knew I couldn't give up, I had to get to Evan.

| Evan's p.o.v. |

I laid back in my bed with a warm feeling. Knowing Taissa forgave me and she still loved me. My door slowly creaked open once more. I was anticipating Taissa but instead  Emma walked in.

"Emma what the hell do you want, we're through." I scoffed and turned away from her. "My poor baby" she got closer to the bed, "you're so confused." "no I'm not, NURSE!" "Shhhhh" she put her finger over my mouth which I quickly brushed away.

"Get out Emma. I don't need you." "But silly, I need you." She planted a kiss on my forehead and placed her hand on my crotch. I jerked up, "NURSE!"

The nurse from before walked in, "yes Mr. Peters?" She saw Emma, "miss I think it's time for you to leave." "Pfft, fuck you Evan. Go ahead. Go date that little slut." "HEY DONT CALL HER THAT." "Mr. Peters please calm down." I cleared my throat, "fine, just get her out of here."

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

I sit for awhile, trying to construct a plan while Mitch continued kissing me. Should I just have sex with Mitch then leave? No. I won't let him have his way with me. "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom. Don't move." Mitch got off of me and I readjusted my dress. I heard the door close and I made my way to the kitchen. I saw where Mitch put his car keys, in the top cabinet next to the salt. I climbed atop the counter and rummaged through as quietly as I could to find them. *flush* Shit.

I heard a faucet run and my heart began skipping beats. "Finally." I let out a sigh and grabbed the keys. The door unlocked. My heart stopped. Mitch walked out to see me standing in the kitchen with his keys. "I thought I told you. Don't MOVE." He came charging at me. I opened the utensil drawer and grabbed a steak knife.

"Oh you wouldn't dare" Mitch giggled. "Watch me." I held the knife in front of me and began walking to the door, with the car keys in my other hand, "come any closer and you're done." I said trying to sound serious but Mitch kept laughing. "How cute." He walked over to me and I took off towards the door. I unlocked it as fast as I could. I got it open an d began sprinting into the hallway of the apartment building. "GET BACK HERE!" Mitch screamed and I kept running.

I made it to the elevator, I frantically pressed the "close door button." I heard him run towards the elevator *ding* the doors began to shut. I saw Mitch's face which was in complete shock, I gave him a smirk. I felt good, I managed to escape.

I had a big smile on my face knowing I was going to see Evan and I was free from that sicko. I was on the ground floor and casually walked off the elevator. I looked over at the front desk and saw Mitch waving at me. All the color drained out of my face. "What darling, you forgot they have stairs?"