Chapter 15

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

Evan grabbed my hand and took me out of the cafè to the park across the street. My face was bright red the whole time we were running, he called me "his girl" it made me feel so happy, all I could think about was the fanfiction and how our love was slowly starting to grow for one another...God I sound like a creep. He turned around to check if I was behind him. I nodded my head and giggled. He blushed and brought me over to a gazebo where we sat down.

"Well that was a workout!" Evan said out of breath with a wide grin. "So, what's the deal with Emma?" Evan hesitated for a bit before he answered "oh, um don't worry about it. I'll take care of her." He kissed my cheek and I jumped a bit "you ok Hun?" Evan said "yea it just caught me by surprise" I said while my face was burning up at the fact he called me hun and kissed me. I didn't think too much about how he was going to "take care of Emma" I just wanted this moment to be special. Me and Evan were so caught up in each other he didn't even realize his phone buzzed.

I sat there for awhile assuming he would look at it but he was too busy looking at me. I felt a little awkward telling him " um, Ev your phone went off." I said in a hushed tone. "Huh, what?" He grabbed his phone to see who it was. He had a wide grin on his face and his dark eyes looked into mine.

||

"You want me to go?" I was baffled at the fact evan wanted me to go to such an exclusive event. "Ya, I could flaunt you off." He said while rubbing his shoulder against mine. I let out a soft chuckle, "fine I'll go." Evan let out a squeal and brought me into his warm embrace. "Let's go get a snack."

Me and evan decided to get a pretzel and sit under a big oak tree where he told me more about vanity fair. "It's a pretty small event, but it's a lot of fun." "What would I wear." I was actually nervous even if it was a small event. I never really have been to an event with evan. "Don't worry babe, they'll take care of you." He put the pretzel down and his soft lips met mine.

(A/N OML WTF WHAT IS EVAN GONNA DO WITH EMMA BUT HIM & TAI R SO CUTE! Love u all<3)