Chapter 6

| Evan's p.o.v. |

I waited in the car patiently for Tai. I didn't want to rush her. I kept checking my phone. 8:00, 8:05, 8:10 I told her I was here, is she ok? I was eager to just beep the horn but I sat back and took a deep breath. I shrugged and went on my phone assuming Tai wouldn't be out for a while. It doesn't take 5 minutes to look the way she does.

| Taissa's p.o.v. |

I'm in a really panicky state at the moment, Logan just texted me he's coming over and I had no excuse. I'm not really a rule breaker so to speak and I don't know if ditching your boyfriend and going out to eat with a guy you haven't spoke to in 2 years is considered cheating. *buzz*

-

Logan: Almost there, just stopped at the store. Need soup?xoxo

-

God why was he so considerate. Why am I saying it like it's a bad thing? It's 8:10 and I peer out the window and see Evan patiently waiting in his car. "Fuck it." I grabbed my leather jacket and locked the door.

I didn't run, but I walked fast to the car hoping Logan wouldn't show up. He doesn't like Evan at all. I knocked on the window, smiling, gesturing that it was locked. He stopped for a moment and stared at me, deeply and I stared back. He shook his head and unlocked the door.

"So what happened to our fanfiction call?" I asked with a quirky smile. It took Evan a little while to respond. "You look beautiful." he almost said he it like he was out of breath. "You too?" I said sarcastically and he started cracking up. "I didn't know I was so funny." I said and I could feel my face get red. "About the fanfic- Evan cut me off "Sorry, I just thought it was weird to read it since we haven't talked in a while."

I have to admit, it was a weird request. "We can read it later...if you want." He said cocking his head his eyes still locked to mine. "S-sure." I shook my head again and realized I was getting caught in Evan's trance. Again.